Lake County vs Humboldt

JungleJim125

Lake County travels  to Humboldt Friday night. Lake County always seems to give Humboldt fits every year Viking best not take the Falcons light. Omp Humboldt has the athletes to make a strong run in the playoffs. Mean no disrespect to Humboldt. But Humboldt better start playing 4 quaters and shore the defense up as well. They have got to start getting out of the gate quicker.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake County travels  to Humboldt Friday night. Lake County always seems to give Humboldt fits every year Viking best not take the Falcons light. Omp Humboldt has the athletes to make a strong run in the playoffs. Mean no disrespect to Humboldt. But Humboldt better start playing 4 quaters and shore the defense up as well. They have got to start getting out of the gate quicker.

I Agree Zebra99, the defense & offense takes to long to start playing during the first half which is going to get them beat. Did the same thing against McKenzie going down 14 points in first half & decided it was time to play football in second half. I'm waiting to see two (2) good halfs of football from the Vikings starting this Friday with Lake county & hopefully continueing through the playoffs or it's going to be a early exit for the Vikings again this year.  

Well my Falcons pulled an upset, in my mind, at Halls Friday! Maybe the kids are buying into the system and finish at .500! Humboldt will win no doubt, just curious how LC responds to a potentially lopsided game! My hope is to keep it close, and that's a moral W! Ive been on the Vikings all year and I still am picking them or UC to represent the west! Just a respect thing between LC and Boldt! None for UC, sorry

Had An Oppourtunity To Discuss A Lil Football With The Defensive Coordinator Of The Vikings, Sunday. Enjoyed The Afternoon Jawing About Humboldt And Their Prospects On The Season...And Then He Ruined It...He Said He Was A Mustang Alumni...Lil Sawed Off Son Of A Gun..Ruined The Whole Dang Afternoon...Good Luck Humboldt..But Misery And Losses For Huntingdon...Ya Hosers!

Had An Oppourtunity To Discuss A Lil Football With The Defensive Coordinator Of The Vikings, Sunday. Enjoyed The Afternoon Jawing About Humboldt And Their Prospects On The Season...And Then He Ruined It...He Said He Was A Mustang Alumni...Lil Sawed Off Son Of A Gun..Ruined The Whole Dang Afternoon...Good Luck Humboldt..But Misery And Losses For Huntingdon...Ya Hosers!

No love for LC poser? I know on paper this one has mercy rule wrote all over it

What's wrong with Watson?

Alum, the good news is you won't need either Friday! I said earlier that LC surprised me last week, but just not that good this year! all small schools have it happen every few years! Hope you guys get well before the playoffs and most definitely before next week! See ya next week, i'm staying home this week

Alum, the good news is you won't need either Friday! I said earlier that LC surprised me last week, but just not that good this year! all small schools have it happen every few years! Hope you guys get well before the playoffs and most definitely before next week! See ya next week, i'm staying home this week

I hope not but anything can happen on a Friday night with young high school football players! Humboldt needs to continue to improve on offense & defensive in order to make a run in the playoffs!!! Verified that McLilly will be back for the UC game which will only make the team better, planning on making that game!!

I Agree Zebra99, the defense & offense takes to long to start playing during the first half which is going to get them beat. Did the same thing against McKenzie going down 14 points in first half & decided it was time to play football in second half. I'm waiting to see two (2) good halfs of football from the Vikings starting this Friday with Lake county & hopefully continueing through the playoffs or it's going to be a early exit for the Vikings again this year.  

Coach Reid better get the Vikings head out of their rear! Vikes have got by with playing poorly so far. It will come to a quick end next week if they are not ready to play!

Coach Reid better get the Vikings head out of their rear! Vikes have got by with playing poorly so far. It will come to a quick end next week if they are not ready to play!

Don't feel like the lone stranger. Dresden has been doing the same thing all year. We aren't built to spot a team like UC 21 points and expect to win. Wish we had bye next week cause that game will be a spectacle to behold IMO. Edited by ysoangry