Gallatin@ Station Camp

Panther57T

The talent advantage for SC is huge. They are better at almost every position than Gallatin. They SHOULD beat Gallatin by 3 touchdowns. However, I think that the SC defense is a consistent under-performing group. Sometimes talent alone is not enough and I am not sold that the SC def. coordinator has a grasp on how to get his group to play to their talent level. I'm not sure if it is scheme or attention to detail but they consistently allow teams with inferior skill and talent to hang around. I feel guilty for laying blame, but I just can't understand how they aren't better. I don't think Gallatin has the talent and/or size and speed to keep SC from scoring. Turnovers could be huge. If SC turns it over, it will be close. If Gallatin turns it over, it will be a blowout. I'm gonna say 35-21 SC. I am basing that purely on talent.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to hear anything else about the program headed in the right direction...all that is happening, is losing long time fans left and right when you lose like that. That's absolutely pitiful, and there is no excuse for it. Coach Lassiter never lost to Portland, or SC, And beat some very quality teams. But people want to say the program is headed in a good direction in its current state? That's about like people congratulating Gallatin after a loss this year.

Fans can be fickle. Many people said Lassiter could not win the big game and wanted him out for years. This is a different landscape than the 80s and 90s but, Gallatin can and should return to winning ways. No congratulations on a loss or excuse of refs for sure. Gallatin was awful tonight.

Station Camp is possibly having it's first winning season in 5A/6A ball. They will not continue in this direction in years to come. Times are not just changing, they are ever changing.