How legit is Dyersburg?

WestTNexpert

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams will I assume be at full strength for this game and I look for a slobber-knocker...Milan is on another level of play since return of players as is DHS ..game possibly comes down to coaching where Milan has the edge IMO ...If DHS can control LOS as in previous games they will win  ..going to be worth the price of admission !

the dhs/westview game has been on tv here the past few days...i personally think dhs is gona need to be able to throw the ball to beat milan...i dont see that particular style of rushing offense having success against milan

with belew...if thats the young man thats out as it seems to be...i would have given milan the advantage...i dont think dyersburg has anyone capable of stopping him consistently...however hes out and this becomes a much more even game and i would suspect that dyersburg has the depth advantage

i wasnt as impressed with westview as i thought id be...but the better team clearly won that game...glad it was dyersburg...sorry bpm

the dhs/westview game has been on tv here the past few days...i personally think dhs is gona need to be able to throw the ball to beat milan...i dont see that particular style of rushing offense having success against milan

with belew...if thats the young man thats out as it seems to be...i would have given milan the advantage...i dont think dyersburg has anyone capable of stopping him consistently...however hes out and this becomes a much more even game and i would suspect that dyersburg has the depth advantage

i wasnt as impressed with westview as i thought id be...but the better team clearly won that game...glad it was dyersburg...sorry bpm

No doubt Dyersburg is good and I think they would be the favorite with or without Belew playing. But I really think Milan will be ok. Yes that is a big loss but he wasn't the only good player we got back a couple of weeks ago.

Look at the S. Gibson game. Belew went out so early in that game, he never had the chance to make an impact. Yet we destroyed S. Gibson. I know they are not world beaters, but they are a decent team and it definitely showed where we were with most of our players back. This will be a great game!!!

• 2 weeks later...