How legit is Dyersburg?

WestTNexpert

also crockett beating westview would go to some tiebreakers to determine the runner up...that could be interesting...would that be determined by overall record as well???

I am pretty sure that Craigmont will beat Manassas, Westview and Crockett, well that could be a toss up, but I'll take Crockett in that game.

I was hoping that Liberty stayed in q3, simply to see how good Pearl was. Without Liberty, Pearl would roll through that quad. Dyersburg fans would pull for Liberty.

If Dyersburg got to play Liberty in the semis, win or lose, well that drive home sure is better than that long drive from Nashvegas!

Edited by mg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if dburg is as good as theyve looked the last 3 or 4 weeks a match up with PC wont be a bad drive home at all...u can bank on it

pc fans not use to success...a few good teams from that area of the state...but pearl hasnt played them...and the one they did play PC got stomped by

its funny to listen to them talk tho...maybe things work out and liberty sends them home early...but PC will not be representing the west no matter what happens

All this chatter about last years teams mean nothing  IMO   ..do i believe DHS has improved over the least 3 weeks yes... tho Crockett has too ..i also think district 14 is somewhat better than 13 in 4 A  ..the two areas possibly weak are outside help and pass D which are a concern when playing wide open teams...as always turnovers injuries yellow flags play a major part in any ball game ..,..Shelby district is loaded

All this chatter about last years teams mean nothing  IMO   ..do i believe DHS has improved over the least 3 weeks yes... tho Crockett has too ..i also think district 14 is somewhat better than 13 in 4 A  ..the two areas possibly weak are outside help and pass D which are a concern when playing wide open teams...as always turnovers injuries yellow flags play a major part in any ball game ..,..Shelby district is loaded

u sure u didnt meant district 13 is better than district 14??? dburg is 13 right???

my personal opinion is that district 13 shouldnt have a single team in the playoffs...much less 2...not when 2 teams who could respectfully finish 3rd in their own districts beat the best team in that district

as far as shelby...trezevant is definitely a threat...i hadnt thought too much about craigmont until their game this past week with MUS...seemed a lot like libertys game...im sure craigmont has the athletes to make plays and put points on the board

my personal opinion is that district 13 shouldnt have a single team in the playoffs...much less 2...not when 2 teams who could respectfully finish 3rd in their own districts beat the best team in that district.

Who would be the 2 teams that beat the best team in District 13? I assume your talking about Haywood. But the last time I checked Dyersburg was 8-1.

my personal opinion is that district 13 shouldnt have a single team in the playoffs...much less 2...not when 2 teams who could respectfully finish 3rd in their own districts beat the best team in that district.

Who would be the 2 teams that beat the best team in District 13? I assume your talking about Haywood. But the last time I checked Dyersburg was 8-1.

my bad...totally meant district 14 man...i dont know how i missed that...thats the point i was trying to make about dhsfb64 post...

district 14 with lexington and chester co...really dont know how i got that messed up...i hate on district 14 all the time