Whitwell football

possum

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody say anything thing wrong bout marion, there the best with there lil weak schedule. Until you beat a good quality team i might say marion is pretty good. Your schedule is 86 outta 88 teams. Now dont say whitwell plays weak teams when yal schedule is the worst

Yeah. With wind over teams like Sequatchie Co you are probably right, Marion has no wins over quality teams. You better worry about trying to get into the playoffs instead of who Marion has played. Marion's schedule is not that strong this year but that's more because if who wouldn't play is than who would.

Whit. Would probably have to win a game in the first round against a #3 or #4, Marion likely will get a bye. That is if Whit. makes it.

Good chance even if Marion beat Pitt they would still be a 3 seed, based on fact that Trousdale and silverdale will likely be in Marion quad. Good chance both will be undefeated.

Possom wow can you believe someone from Jasper would pop off about weak schedules ? Lol Now that's priceless. Funny thing is the score didn't show it but Whitwell beat Whitwell when they played Jasper this year. Keep doing what your doing Whitwell the hard work will pay off!

Yeah.. That's easy to say when a team loses 35-0. We didn't lose we beat ourselves. Whatever moral victories you wanna take I guess.

They are 2A... And you can definitely tell you're a whitwell guy because of the lack of intelligence.. I believe it's understood now why you ain't still coaching!!I   

I came on here to give Whitwell a shout out.  There is nothing but air and opportunity out there.  You are bullying the wrong person.  Just for public record.

They are 2A... And you can definitely tell you're a whitwell guy because of the lack of intelligence.. I believe it's understood now why you ain't still coaching!!!

Sounds like he's trying to get another job down there at Whitwell. Wonder why he's not coaching anywhere now?