Dickson Co vs. Beech Rematch

slim589

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You asked for my thoughts sorry if it's not what you wanted! Also it's playoff time and everyone starts out with the same record O-O! I'm not a fan of either team so it's not a biased opinion. Here's some thing to think about before you dog them out about their loses! They lost to #2 Riverdale 10-7, #3 Brentwood 24-0, #4 Franklin 20-13, #17 Hendersonville 9-7, #5 Overton in 4a 14-10. If anyone in 5a is battle tested it's these guys! ONE major thing I should mention their second game of the season they won 10-7! Can you say your team played this tough a schedule! If you don't want others opinions don't ask for them! Good luck to both teams! :D

[Edited by slim589 on 11-4-02 1:27A]

The Bucs will be out fo revenge with the Gallatin game they are coming off of last week. Gallatin has a great defense but somehow Beech had some where around 235 240 yards and 23 points agaisnt them and you cant tell me that Dickson Co. has a better D than Gallatin and i agree with Buccaneepride about that new power I they had just put in before they played DC and its week 11 now not week 1 the bucs have improved on both sides of the ball and Meadows has got to be at the top of his game right now coming into the playoffs along with therest of the buccaneers they will be ready to play and will come out to win and make it past the first round something a Beech team hasnt done in over 5 years i belevie Beech 24 Dickson Co 10

Beech will avenge an earlier season loss. You pick the score. The team must stay focused though. The Bucs have jelled at a critical time in the season. Even with the loss to Gallatin, I personaly think that there was a lot proven of this ball club... we will see if they grew from the growing pains that they recieved along the way this year. They are very worthy of any publicity that they are getting and should take a ride on this deep into the playoffs.

My main thought is, what a great coach, he comes in and changes the whole offense. That's pretty ballsy for a 1st year coach. But, the team bought into it and look what it has done for them. Also, he must be well liked. He has kids playing that are athletes and wouldn't play for coach Holmes.

2 losses between 4 points not to shabby. If they can hang onto the ball, then they will go a long way. Maybe,just maybe all the way.

[Edited by govolz on 11-6-02 12:16P]