Week 8: Crockett Co. Cavaliers (5-2) at South Gibson Co. Hornets (4-3)

NotNoahHouck

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't it be great if you could corrall all that talent into one school like henry county. that team would be unstoppable. schools with open enrollments like maryville and alcoa wouldn't stand a chance. we would definitely still have to call the team the milan bulldogs and morris would have to be head coach. lol! wouldn't hurt my feelings if you changed school colors though, never been a fan of the color purple.lol! but hey, you root for the team, not the color

The school should be either Gibson County or Gibson Central or even Gibson County Central. As for mascots and colors I've always liked a green and purple combination and we just pick a whole new mascot like the Champions! The purple and green Gibson County Central Champions!

The school should be either Gibson County or Gibson Central or even Gibson County Central. As for mascots and colors I've always liked a green and purple combination and we just pick a whole new mascot like the Champions! The purple and green Gibson County Central Champions!

The name.... maybe.  The colors..... NO WAY!!!  Purple is great but not with green.  Works good with white thou!!! :mrgreen:

Dyersburg destroyed Crocket at Dyersburg. Just throwing that out there.

destroyed??? by 2 scores??? is that what weve come to as far as defining victories and dominance...

liberty by no means destroyed millington last week and we won by 2 scores...

now dyersburg "destroyed" bartlett and fayette ware and obion co...thats total destruction...i think we should come up with a blowout ranking system to clarify

ur current system might be something like 0-7 point win = beating

8-14 = destroyed

15-21 = dismantled

22-28 = ahh the classic rented mule

29-35 = government shutdown

36-42 = nuclear victory

45 and up has clearly gota be slaughter...is that too vulgar

after seeing sgc at usj...i dont see the size or speed sgc needs to win this game...or many games for that matter

i dont understand why #6 wasnt given more opportunities on offense...he is clearly the best athlete on the team and putting him at wideout just seems a bit off to me...i would want him to have more touches...not less...so move him closer to the ball

if u dont wana use him as ur scoring option why not put him at middle linebacker and let him wreck havoc all over the place...maybe hes too young to call the shots on D but the kid might be in the wrong positions

destroyed??? by 2 scores??? is that what weve come to as far as defining victories and dominance...

liberty by no means destroyed millington last week and we won by 2 scores...

now dyersburg "destroyed" bartlett and fayette ware and obion co...thats total destruction...i think we should come up with a blowout ranking system to clarify

ur current system might be something like 0-7 point win = beating

8-14 = destroyed

15-21 = dismantled

22-28 = ahh the classic rented mule

29-35 = government shutdown

36-42 = nuclear victory

45 and up has clearly gota be slaughter...is that too vulgar

It was 28-7 till the last drive when dyersburg had jv in. Dyersburg was the clear victor from the first drive in which they took it 85 yards in two plays. Dyersburg also only gave up a kick off return for crocketts other score. Definite man-handling.