Upperman vs LA

Guest Termite

it will next year.

If that's the case why hasn't it paid dividends over the last 4 years?

Are the younger players playing to amount to anything, or just padding York and company's stats?

I doubt those high scores are the results of Upperman's 2nd and 3rd team scoring 20 something in the second half.

• Upvote 1

Are the younger players playing to amount to anything, or just padding York and company's stats?

I doubt those high scores are the results of Upperman's 2nd and 3rd team scoring 20 something in the second half.

The previous schedule was set by previous staff before he left. Thats why UH played so many east type teams like Grundy, Rockwood,Meigs.....And i dont know about every game, but the jv reported to be undefeated and back up qb has been reported to have scored like 6 times this season. So most of the 4th quaters have been the backups. I would have had to gone to more games to say that for matter of fact.

The Livingston and SC games are the only ones that first string offense have played in the fourth quarters. The second string have several td's on the year. Don't know exact numbers but I have seen Phillips score at least two or three from the QB position.

• 2 weeks later...

The Livingston and SC games are the only ones that first string offense have played in the fourth quarters. The second string have several td's on the year. Don't know exact numbers but I have seen Phillips score at least two or three from the QB position.

York has scored 10+ TDs while there was a running clock.  They did so because his numbers were not meeting their goals with some of the other players getting his scores.

York has scored 10+ TDs while there was a running clock.  They did so because his numbers were not meeting their goals with some of the other players getting his scores.

That kinda cheapens his stats to me. JMO. Heck..juice could have scored 100 td's if he had played thru the 3rd quarter. There are many others too.

That kinda cheapens his stats to me. JMO. Heck..juice could have scored 100 td's if he had played thru the 3rd quarter. There are many others too.

Ha yea, I wonder why they call him 'Juice'. Might be why he hasn't been as impressive this year cause he had to get off the juice. Hoping Tyner makes him look like a 'medicore' high school player like Pearl Cohn did when I watched him fumble in the red zone when they were driving for the winning score.

Ha yea, I wonder why they call him 'Juice'. Might be why he hasn't been as impressive this year cause he had to get off the juice. Hoping Tyner makes him look like a 'medicore' high school player like Pearl Cohn did when I watched him fumble in the red zone when they were driving for the winning score.

Lol...juice was Scott Dirkson. He was Mr. football years ago for SC. Yep...somehow idiot doesn't cover it...lol.

Guest Termite

Have heard alot of ppl refer to the guy I'm referring to as 'Juice'. What does 1988 have to do with 2013 anyways. If I was you I'd be worrying about Tyner anyways. This game happened weeks ago.

LOL...............weak, very weak attempt to recover there grillz. Nobody has ever referred to a SC player as Juice, other than Dirkson.

Point is. Juice didn't have to pad his stats to win Mr. Football.

Yelp, this game was played weeks ago, and yet, here you are hanging around too.

Should have quit while you was ahead....

LOL...............weak, very weak attempt to recover there grillz. Nobody has ever referred to a SC player as Juice, other than Dirkson.Point is. Juice didn't have to pad his stats to win Mr. Football.Yelp, this game was played weeks ago, and yet, here you are hanging around too.Should have quit while you was ahead....

I don't think he was ever ahead....lol.