Trinity Christian Academy vs. Middleton

Intense

and whats sad is the basketball coach will cut any basketball player that tries to go out for football. Not very cool for the kids at all. Way too much talent over their to be a annual whipping post. they have some great atheletes in halls as evident of their basketball program

This is not entirely accurate.  Rodrico Brittman plays football and basketball according to rosters I have.

I'm not taking anything away from Middleton's basketball program, that have had a lot of trips to the Murphy Center but Perry County has the best tradition then any small town in this state and possibly country. We have the most appearances in the State Tournament, tied with Montgomery Bell Academy (Division two), and Bolton (triple A) with six State Championships, and our gym, that is probably the biggest in Class A, couldn't even hold all the District, Region, Sub-State, and State Banners as you see in a lot of gyms. The only banners we have hanging are our six state championships, that my friends is called getting it done and we might be small down on the farm but we were good year after year. 

Edited by PCsupporter4life

TCA can lock up an automatic bid to the playoffs with a win over Middleton tonight.  Also, if JC beats Riverside tonight, that and a TCA win would lock up the district title tonight as well. 

TCA quarterback Kyle Akin continues his assault on the TSSAA record books.  He is only 5 touchdown passes away from 7th place on the all time list and he is only 7 scoring strikes away from 6th place on the list.  Akin is only 779 yards away from 10th place on the all time yardage list as well. 

You can catch the action on WDVW 105.3fm.  Stan Gerard will have the call of this 15A game.  The Countdown to Kickoff Pregame Show begins at 6:30pm with the kickoff slated for 7pm.  You can also listen in online at http://www.gracebroadcasting.com .

I'm not taking anything away from Middleton's basketball program, that have had a lot of trips to the Murphy Center but Perry County has the best tradition then any small town in this state and possibly country. We have the most appearances in the State Tournament, tied with Montgomery Bell Academy (Division two), and Bolton (triple A) with six State Championships, and our gym, that is probably the biggest in Class A, couldn't even hold all the District, Region, Sub-State, and State Banners as you see in a lot of gyms. The only banners we have hanging are our six state championships, that my friends is called getting it done and we might be small down on the farm but we were good year after year. 

For some reason now, I am thinking about the price of eggs in China.........