2013 CAK at ALCOA

alcoadaddy

It will take a miracle from Touch Down Jesus and I believe Notre Dame has already booked him for South Bend, so I don't expect my Warriors to win this game.  However, I do want to see us play as tough and competitive as possible.  It should be an eye opening experience for our freshman QB and some of the other newbies.  Its been a humbling season but if the players will learn from this, like the teams before them did, then these loses can begin to lay the foundation of future success. 

Good honest objective post.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#57 is not the typical defensive lineman.  B)

Very true he's a great ball player. However, in spite of the players who graduated last year, CAK still has a few pretty good, what some might call better than typical, OL. I believe the trenches will not be as one-sided as you might expect when CAK has the ball. Just my humble opinion.

Very true he's a great ball player. However, in spite of the players who graduated last year, CAK still has a few pretty good, what some might call better than typical, OL. I believe the trenches will not be as one-sided as you might expect when CAK has the ball. Just my humble opinion.

all ive heard is about all cak lost!!!!!!!!!!!! did we not lose 27 kids last year? give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets get it on!!!! 57 is the man!!! goodluck & may the best team win!!!

all ive heard is about all cak lost!!!!!!!!!!!! did we not lose 27 kids last year? give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets get it on!!!! 57 is the man!!! goodluck & may the best team win!!!

Wow.  That's a LOT of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And a lot of players to lose in one year!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And ... a pretty big misinterpretation of what I said!!!!!!!!!  

I'm not whining about the fact that CAK has only 2 returning starters on offense and 3 on defense; it is what it is; we have to play with the guys we have and it's obviously a rebuilding year.  Sounds like you're complaining about how many players Alcoa lost.

My point was, and I thought it was pretty clear, CAK has a couple of guys on the OL who aren't slouches, and they will make #57 work for his W.  I just don't get how you could twist that into me, or anybody, whining about how many players CAK lost from last year's team.  Come on, man! ;)