Oak Ridge @ Powell

powellphoto

Proud of the boys and the coaching staff. That comeback produced clutch play after clutch play. You guys remember the TD to Jones on the wheel route? Had the whole defense going to the other side of the field with Jaylin rolling out and Jones does a wheel route WIDE OPEN. I have seen Maryville do that play COUNTLESS times. What a CLUTCH play that was. If i'm not mistaken it was 14-7 at the time and it was something like 4th and 11. We still could've kicked a field goal, but Gaddis and crew had the Nu** to go for it. I'll be honest, i didn't think we could get it but we did. Guy has ba** of steel.

Proud of the boys and the coaching staff. That comeback produced clutch play after clutch play. You guys remember the TD to Jones on the wheel route? Had the whole defense going to the other side of the field with Jaylin rolling out and Jones does a wheel route WIDE OPEN. I have seen Maryville do that play COUNTLESS times. What a CLUTCH play that was. If i'm not mistaken it was 14-7 at the time and it was something like 4th and 11. We still could've kicked a field goal, but Gaddis and crew had the Nu** to go for it. I'll be honest, i didn't think we could get it but we did. Guy has ba** of steel.

I'll admit that I thought we should kick the field goal. It was fourth and 11. But the confidence he exhibited is great for his players and we SCORED on the play!!!!!! I just watched the playback. The guy has huge NU** and SWAG to go with it. He didn't like whatever Powell's players said before the game and he didn't mind saying it. I wonder what they said? Lol

I'll admit that I thought we should kick the field goal. It was fourth and 11. But the confidence he exhibited is great for his players and we SCORED on the play!!!!!! I just watched the playback. The guy has huge NU** and SWAG to go with it. He didn't like whatever Powell's players said before the game and he didn't mind saying it. I wonder what they said? Lol

For the record, the chatter went both ways before the game. It wasn't just Powell

For the record, the chatter went both ways before the game. It wasn't just Powell

The parents of a player I know (I know the parents) said that when the Powell team huddled during the pregame while we were still warming up one of their players were screaming to fire them up and called our players words that aren't allowed on here. Most of our team and coaches heard it. That's terrible and doesn't go both ways.

The parents of a player I know (I know the parents) said that when the Powell team huddled during the pregame while we were still warming up one of their players were screaming to fire them up and called our players words that aren't allowed on here. Most of our team and coaches heard it. That's terrible and doesn't go both ways.

See, you missed what happened before they took the field for warmups. Either way congrats to you guys on the great comeback. I'm done on the chatter part

See, you missed what happened before they took the field for warmups. Either way congrats to you guys on the great comeback. I'm done on the chatter part

I missed all of it. I'm just telling what one of our players told his parents about the pregame. The only thing that I actually saw was your #11 taunting our guys all night especially on our sidelines. I saw one of our players taunt your #11 and Gaddis literally ran onto the field and pull our player off the field.

I missed all of it. I'm just telling what one of our players told his parents about the pregame. The only thing that I actually saw was your #11 taunting our guys all night especially on our sidelines. I saw one of our players taunt your #11 and Gaddis literally ran onto the field and pull our player off the field.

I saw that. . He's bad for that Edited by powellphoto