Rhea County @ Warren County

BigGreenCountry

I'm not sure which was more despicable, the behavior of the Rhea co players cut blocking and trying to take out our linemens knees or the behavior of the Rhea co coaches not showing up to play a JV game tonight with no call or anything. It was a disgusting display of sportsmanship, on and off the field.

How about you watch some football before posting something that lacks general knowledge of the sport. Cut blocks ARE LEGAL and are programmed into many offensive plays on many different teams at all levels. I'll go ahead and hit you with some knowledge ; what is NOT legal is a chop block which is when a defensive player is engaged high and low by the offensive play at the same time.

What is not legal is a head stomp which occurred on play 41 on our #52. You can go look at the play on hudl and obviously see a WC player stomp at an RC player twice. That is a descipable act in any sport and one in which a player is typical ejected and suspended for. Before responding to this I encourage you to watch that one play (and the whole film to see how dirty WC played that game) and then tell me what you think.

As to the JV game; after watching the game on Friday I wouldn't have contacted one person from the WC game after the lack of respect and integrity they exhibited during the game. Call it harsh if you choose , but I wouldn't take another team to play a game like that again if I didn't have to.

Edited by Cope1822

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Rhea County never had a JV game scheduled with Warren. We were suppose to play McCallie tonight but we did cancelled that game. It's in a Rhea County's program and on the website that we were suppose to play McCallie Oct 21

I'm not sure why it still says 2012 but it's the 2013 schedule.

http://rheacountyfootball.com/schedules_4.html

Edited by BigGreenCountry

Rhea co hasn't had this kind of record since Pemberton was here as a OC. We have one or two playmakers out until the playoffs. East Ham will bring a tough test to Evansville, just hope we get the win with backups. I have seen most of the 5aaa teams play this season and think Rhea can handle there own against anyone of them.Walker Valley was a wake up call for the eagles.

We jump on them like 17 to zip and seem like they quit but Rhea has a solid teamand I expect Pemberton will have his club ready Friday night.

I'm not sure which was more despicable, the behavior of the Rhea co players cut blocking and trying to take out our linemens knees or the behavior of the Rhea co coaches not showing up to play a JV game tonight with no call or anything. It was a disgusting display of sportsmanship, on and off the field.

You must be a WC coach, that would explain a lot!!!