DeKalb @ Upperman

Goldeaglefan

How about its their stadium and property and if they post signs on rules and policies , they expect QUEST to be respectful of THEIR RULES ( really a class act Dekalb fans ignoring Macon's posted request and bringing horn in any way) ! It's called respect , no doubt DC fans have had the experience from the " hole" and how annoying the train horn can be , at least they have enough RESPECT not to travel with it !

I highly doubt you will find a rule or policy that was already in place before the season started that stated no noise makers. You cant allow the home fans to have them types of things but not the visiting team. Its laughable that all of a sudden they are trying to implement these rules. Seems like they are making them up as they go, week to week. If DC wants to bring their horn I say go for it. If they complain about it tell them to show us in the fineprint where that was actually a rule before this week.

How about its their stadium and property and if they post signs on rules and policies , they expect QUEST to be respectful of THEIR RULES ( really a class act Dekalb fans ignoring Macon's posted request and bringing horn in any way) ! It's called respect , no doubt DC fans have had the experience from the " hole" and how annoying the train horn can be , at least they have enough RESPECT not to travel with it !

We did not take the horn in the stadium last week... Jackwagon, So know your facts before you open your mouth and you won't look like an idiot!! TSSAA said it's not against the rules!! Just saying. As for the game, I believe it will be close, I just hope we come out on top. Turnovers will be the key!

After their performance against LA they know they arent as good as they previously thought. Banning the horn is them being petty. Any possible mojo DC could bring with them is going to result in the Bees trying to squash it.

Signs have been up since the opening game this season. They were reviewed and approved by the school superintendent is what I was told.

I highly doubt you will find a rule or policy that was already in place before the season started that stated no noise makers. You cant allow the home fans to have them types of things but not the visiting team. Its laughable that all of a sudden they are trying to implement these rules. Seems like they are making them up as they go, week to week. If DC wants to bring their horn I say go for it. If they complain about it tell them to show us in the fineprint where that was actually a rule before this week.

I asked when I saw the signs up at the Gordonsville game and was told the TSSAA and school system attorney have said it is up to the home stadium what rules they enforce regarding outside noisemakers. They are not allowed at the clinic bowl either should you get there. Signs have been up at UHS since week 0 this season and the decision was made last year to have signs made after a request was made for DC not to bring the horn and they refused to comply.

I asked when I saw the signs up at the Gordonsville game and was told the TSSAA and school system attorney have said it is up to the home stadium what rules they enforce regarding outside noisemakers. They are not allowed at the clinic bowl either should you get there. Signs have been up at UHS since week 0 this season and the decision was made last year to have signs made after a request was made for DC not to bring the horn and they refused to comply.

Sounds like sour grapes to me, abunch of titty babies I tell ya.

How funny that Inappropriate brings up a DC fan bringing in a horn last week (yes, one did, and he always has it with him. His choice to blow it at the end was his prerogative) when i KNOW (from being there) that a MACON fan blew an air horn at least three times.

Also, you never answered my question on the LA/UH topic. Surely you saw it, oh guru. Who IS your team? Because by all indications your only use and purpose is to troll just about any 8-AA team.

So we wont have the horn Friday. Believe me, DC fans can be plenty loud enough without it. :thumb:

I think its silly to ban it or even worry about it. But, I don't think UT would let UF bring it into their stadium. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

After their performance against LA they know they arent as good as they previously thought. Banning the horn is them being petty. Any possible mojo DC could bring with them is going to result in the Bees trying to squash it.

I think both teams are about equal. They both beat LA by 7. What it matter if you come from behind to beat them by 7 or hold on to beat them by 7. I don't see either teams preformance verse LA a a slant toward one team one way or the other.