DeKalb @ Upperman

Goldeaglefan

If it was a two way tie then it would be the same in football and winner of head to head would be first. In a 3 way tie, meaning UHS, DC, and SC all have one district loss, final standings go by most wins. Head to head would not apply between DC/SC if DC was to beat UHS and lose to SC. SC didnt beat UHS so you got yourself a 3 way tie. No team that is apart of the tie beat both other tied teams so it comes down to most wins.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

My brain hurts after reading that.... :huh:

Like i said, i just hope we can win out and take some of the complications out of it.

Macon might have a chance against Smith if they dont take so many risks. Sometimes its best to just punt and play field position instead of going for EVERY fourth down conversion...at least in my opinion. Smith has improved a ton, though.

sorry dekalb you have a good young team but upperman will win this one rather easily. i have seen both play. we played both. upperman is about the same as white co. mayb a little better. they beat us 6-0 in jamboree. they have got the best defensive line i've seen this year. they really get after you. i don't think young jennings know what's in store for him. sure upperman has played a weak schedule like we have and that will hurt them in the playoffs.48-17 upperman

Their defense was really good verse LA Friday night. Lol. Come on warrior.

Actually, after the halftime adjustments, the defense was outstanding. They don't get the same press as York, but the line and linebackers are all really good. Defensive backs had a hard time in the first half Friday night. Some of that was LA's big receiver just being so much taller than Upperman's DB and some was poor tackling. I imagine practice this week will address that. I think this game could go either way. If there wasn't so much on the line, I would be excited for what should be a great game.