Maplewood travels to A-town

BCsportsfan

This game is such a dog that I am not even going.

So don't feel too bad boski.

Alcoa by 35.

Amen.

i dont feel that bad ...really i dont ..

but keep preaching brother ...sometimes prayers are answered... and your friend mrtwister ..needs a special blessing ..lets join hands..

Gonna call in the HECKLER if this BS gets any worse! He makes small mike look really tiny...lol and will run off most mental midgets like this CSer boobski.....

its ok if you wanna be a fan of mine ...ill try to keep it under the table ...opps too late its already out ...welcome to the club!

Gonna call in the HECKLER if this BS gets any worse! He makes small mike look really tiny...lol and will run off most mental midgets like this CSer boobski.....

show me someone better.... run me off?? ..because you are no where close to doing it ...if you not bringing coach t with you ...then son you fighting a lost cause!!

Edited by boski

Man,are you capable of giving yourself a break. If you're a man,can you act like one? I just can't understand how a grown man can act like you do for this long. I do understand how some people seek attention,but its really getting old.Move on.

act like a man?? ...and you sitting over there crying like a baby ...all because i like my team more than yours ... i wish i had some powder ..so i could change your diaper.. and you have the nerve to put mr in the front of your sig ...wow!

Go Panthers!!

Edited by boski