Maplewood travels to A-town

BCsportsfan

Both CPA and Alcoa look to be on track for a meeting with each other in December..Still trying to figure out how Maplewood score 3 times on cpa, a busted 3rd and 30 draw play was only way maplewood even got in alcoa territory. Whole lot of complaining Friday night from the nipplewood prancers staff...quit comical.

Boski why would u want alcoa to go down there next year, when they return 5 on offense and 7 on defense...plus too much after the whistle acctivity, and more talk with less bite then any team alcoa has ever played..

time to move to catholic, half the team is hit with a virus, hopefully its just a 24 hour bug and they are ready for friday.

Both CPA and Alcoa look to be on track for a meeting with each other in December..Still trying to figure out how Maplewood score 3 times on cpa, a busted 3rd and 30 draw play was only way maplewood even got in alcoa territory. Whole lot of complaining Friday night from the nipplewood prancers staff...quit comical.

Boski why would u want alcoa to go down there next year, when they return 5 on offense and 7 on defense...plus too much after the whistle acctivity, and more talk with less bite then any team alcoa has ever played..

time to move to catholic, half the team is hit with a virus, hopefully its just a 24 hour bug and they are ready for friday.

Ask the Alcoa posters who claim they have seen CPA games on film. CPA led 35-0 at half, then 42-0, then pulled the starters. After that Maplewood scored 20. That is what any classy coach should do, and before you start typing, I include Rankin in that group. CPA has given up 104 points this year (12 per game) but only 37 in the first half (4 per game) when they had all the starters in. Alcoa has more quality depth than CPA and will not give up as many points when they get a big lead and substitute.

I wonder what would happen with CPA if they stayed in district 10aa instead of moving outta metro....Seems like there running threw there new district.

Their old district is tougher, but they had only lost one game in it the last 2 years, and this year's team is better.  They DID NOT want to move and had no control over it.

Their old district is tougher, but they had only lost one game in it the last 2 years, and this year's team is better.  They DID NOT want to move and had no control over it.

CPA is very well coached and I look for them to be in Cookeville. They caught Giles at a bad time. New Staff. New system. Limited practice & scrimmages.CPA might still possibly win it would be a different game if they played now. So, you can throw the Giles game out as a factor in their perceived strength ......  :ugeek: 

wow 7 and 5 returning ..i'm stunned ..still not enough reason ...to not want to play us again here ..because we will have those kind of numbers coming back for a while .. so why not... unless you scared??  they complained because they got a good dose of alcoa home cooking ..special ref edition...maybe??  ..i'm just saying ..i don't know ..but i'm sure that's what it was..

ive only seen my panthers respond like that after something dirty from the opposing team .. like holding ...chop blocks ...pile punching .....im starting to think you guys were the dirty birds..

wow 7 and 5 returning ..i'm stunned ..still not enough reason ...to not want to play us again here ..because we will have those kind of numbers coming back for a while .. so why not... unless you scared??  they complained because they got a good dose of alcoa home cooking ..special ref edition...maybe??  ..i'm just saying ..i don't know ..but i'm sure that's what it was..

ive only seen my panthers respond like that after something dirty from the opposing team .. like holding ...chop blocks ...pile punching .....im starting to think you guys were the dirty birds..

no home cooking, there were 2 late hits the refs let go on maplewood because the game was such a joke, players got mad because they were put in the ground time and time again, its called blocking... they chopped 1 alcoa player 5 straight offensive plays...didnt hear alcoa complaining.. thats why u guys are now known as nipplewood...

no home cooking, there were 2 late hits the refs let go on maplewood because the game was such a joke, players got mad because they were put in the ground time and time again, its called blocking... they chopped 1 alcoa player 5 straight offensive plays...didnt hear alcoa complaining.. thats why u guys are now known as nipplewood...

sure all Maplewood fault ...blame the wood cause your to good ...get outta here man.. u on that rubbish

when u guys play Maryville ...you're known as Al choke ca!!

last i heard ..in order to put someone on the ground you have to grab a hold of them  ...i mean thats how i would do it....