Landers vs Hancock

THE KING

He's a goodun no matter who's fault it is! ;) I myslef am proud of what he has done in all matters , in the classroom, on the field and most important at home and out in public. I know there is a lot of kids out there on different teams that are like him but I only know this one like I do and I wish like crazy I'd been more like him at his age! Not taking any thing away from any of the kids from C Land cawz I know, like and respect others as well! Just that we are talking about #50 right now. He deserves all the best of what's out there! And I'm meaning in life and in College! Nuttin bad!

On a side note I have to say I've dreaded tomorrow night(sr. night) for a long,long,lloonnng time.

I was thinking about that the other day, I dread to see Mrs Carla. She'll be all to heck. The good thing is, you won't have to worry about sending him out in the real world. I have full confidence He'll do well. Very proud of that youngun on and off the field.

He's a goodun no matter who's fault it is! ;) I myslef am proud of what he has done in all matters , in the classroom, on the field and most important at home and out in public. I know there is a lot of kids out there on different teams that are like him but I only know this one like I do and I wish like crazy I'd been more like him at his age! Not taking any thing away from any of the kids from C Land cawz I know, like and respect others as well! Just that we are talking about #50 right now. He deserves all the best of what's out there! And I'm meaning in life and in College! Nuttin bad!

We also have a great youth group in our church. Mason and Zach are among some of the finest young people I've ever been around. They live what they profess
  • Upvote 1