East Hamilton vs Rhea

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhea fans....I agree you would fair better in 5aaa than in the past had you not moved....especially having a year of Greene under your belt......and I say that in reference to that Cane guy that always reminds me that his new coach started our winning ways......it would have been as tight as it is now.....Now.....don't let ChattaOwl fool you into thinking he is neutral.....and like your team and all.....wait till you read his essay after the game......he is going to dispute every bad call your refs made and even if Canes win by 20 ....... He will whine like an infant.....he pretends to have good sportsmanship but will passively point out all your flaws in a respectful way......he talks cash money trash for the Canes......and he is as ruthless as me......no apologies here....

Sit back boys, it could get ugly up in here!

That's what Aggressive is all about: pride, reputation, and not being another bum in the neighborhood. This bum (Chattacane) moved out of the neighborhood……

Sportsmanship is chocking down raw emotion in times of despair and gut wrenching losses to give praise to your rival to suck it in like attending Thanksgiving dinner with your ex-wife and her blue haired mother.

In Hooterville the definition of whining is giving an honest opinion of what you saw, or what you think is true. Bitterness in Hooterville is rock throwing to anybody that went to Cane Hill even if it’s 2 or 3 miles from your house, but only to those who could throw, catch, run a 4.5 40, or have a vertical jump of over 32 inches. Loyalty in Hooterville only counts if it’s directed at football, even if it means throwing your only head coach who has been a part of 3 state titles, and one of the states greatest softball programs to the street, to make way for a coach that demanded more supplement or he was leaving. The supplement the head softball job, nobody cared that he had never coached a girls softball team in his life, only helped with his 9 year olds little league softball team…….. From this great school of learning I am a turn coat, a man hated in Hooterville…..

As Clark Gamble once said, frankly I don’t give a da3*!

One day soon this county will pull the plug on the Academy school status, and then Tyner will want the star students (athletes) back!

I was complimenting you.

I know .....the only reason that Cane representative talks to you because he beat your Raiders......otherwise he would be stabbing you

Ike he does the Owls....he wants you to beat us so bad.......he really don't care about the Rhea game???he will be in Cleveland behind the end zone with his fingers crossed.....

Sit back boys, it could get ugly up in here!

That's what Aggressive is all about: pride, reputation, and not being another bum in the neighborhood. This bum (Chattacane) moved out of the neighborhood……

Sportsmanship is chocking down raw emotion in times of despair and gut wrenching losses to give praise to your rival to suck it in like attending Thanksgiving dinner with your ex-wife and her blue haired mother.

In Hooterville the definition of whining is giving an honest opinion of what you saw, or what you think is true. Bitterness in Hooterville is rock throwing to anybody that went to Cane Hill even if it’s 2 or 3 miles from your house, but only to those who could throw, catch, run a 4.5 40, or have a vertical jump of over 32 inches. Loyalty in Hooterville only counts if it’s directed at football, even if it means throwing your only head coach who has been a part of 3 state titles, and one of the states greatest softball programs to the street, to make way for a coach that demanded more supplement or he was leaving. The supplement the head softball job, nobody cared that he had never coached a girls softball team in his life, only helped with his 9 year olds little league softball team…….. From this great school of learning I am a turn coat, a man hated in Hooterville…..

As Clark Gamble once said, frankly I don’t give a da3*!

One day soon this county will pull the plug on the Academy school status, and then Tyner will want the star students (athletes) back!

wow I'm glad I'm loyal to my program .....no one gives a hoot about who left....I would never want a trader on my team like you.....who has to say negative things about the program to justify his defection.....your'e still an honorary member......and I forgive your stabs.....everybody at Hooterville belongs there....as Arnold would say "you'll be back".....

wow I'm glad I'm loyal to my program .....no one gives a hoot about who left....I would never want a trader on my team like you.....who has to say negative things about the program to justify his defection.....your'e still an honorary member......and I forgive your stabs.....everybody at Hooterville belongs there....as Arnold would say "you'll be back".....

You stab and jab it's funny ..... Anyone else you scream like a stuck pig!

Rhea fans......I want to apoligise for stabbing and jabbing at the Canes spokesman......didn't mean to take over but it got pretty boring on here.....hope y'all have a game for the ages up there in bad reception Rhea county ........and I'm going with my 5aaa buddies from hurricane hill....no matter how they treat this ole Owl.......