REGIONAL MATCH UPS...

CHAMPDDS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking forward to the MC vs Warren County game if I can make it. (Word on the street is they wouldn't play MC earlier this year because MC is not good enough). I hope MC can hang in there on Tuesday.

The only thing I can tell you about warren co. Is you better have a lot of security. Because there fans are crazy.

The only thing I can tell you about warren co. Is you better have a lot of security. Because there fans are crazy.

I can tell who has some crazy fans.....McMinn Central! Or at least 1 crazy parent fan...I ran into one last year that I can promise you had just been relaeased from the Looney Bend and off meds to boot..... Hope she graduated

LoL. McMinn Central parents are awesome. BUT, if u get em pumped up..! They can get a little extreme. From what I have seen it takes something that they feel puts their child in harms way and then they rev up quick. I won't speak for them and I only made 2 games in last 2 yrs so I am no expert but I do have several players and parents that we know and love as friends. I will just say if there is lightning outside, u better STOP the game..!!!! LoL they love their soccer.!

I can tell who has some crazy fans.....McMinn Central! Or at least 1 crazy parent fan...I ran into one last year that I can promise you had just been relaeased from the Looney Bend and off meds to boot..... Hope she graduated

LoL. McMinn Central parents are awesome. BUT, if u get em pumped up..! They can get a little extreme. From what I have seen it takes something that they feel puts their child in harms way and then they rev up quick. I won't speak for them and I only made 2 games in last 2 yrs so I am no expert but I do have several players and parents that we know and love as friends. I will just say if there is lightning outside, u better STOP the game..!!!! LoL they love their soccer.!

I watched the second half of the McMinn Central v Grace game. WOW!!! It was a great almost comeback by Grace and they BOTH have crazy fans. From the few games I’ve seen this year I expect them to have a rematch in Englewood on Thursday. The last time I was at Central they didn’t have lights, and with a 4pm start on Tuesday I assume they still don’t. An early start time will make it rough on the Eagle fans to fly that far north.

I was fortunate to attend the McMinn Central vs McMinn County game this year. Passionate fans on both sides! Also, the only game that I can recall with cops by both benches.

I was fortunate to attend the McMinn Central vs McMinn County game this year. Passionate fans on both sides! Also, the only game that I can recall with cops by both benches.

I’m debating on which game to attend on Tuesday. With the time stagger, I’m thinking about catching both MCentral and MCounty. That would be a fun double-header. I need to make a stop by GT Distributers in Rossville for a nice vest to stop high speed projectiles. (Jim, you’re welcome for the free and unsolicited plug). No doubt on Thursday it will be ND v CCS assuming they both win. 

I’m debating on which game to attend on Tuesday. With the time stagger, I’m thinking about catching both MCentral and MCounty. That would be a fun double-header. I need to make a stop by GT Distributers in Rossville for a nice vest to stop high speed projectiles. (Jim, you’re welcome for the free and unsolicited plug). No doubt on Thursday it will be ND v CCS assuming they both win. 

I know I am a homer, but I think it's a safe assumption that ND will win. Caveat with I have never seen Merrol Hyde play, I think that CCS will be lucky to escape.

I know I am a homer, but I think it's a safe assumption that ND will win. Caveat with I have never seen Merrol Hyde play, I think that CCS will be lucky to escape.

I seem to catch allot of second halves, like I did again for Sig. Mtn v CCS. I thought that was going to be a close game, but it was over by the time I got there. It turned into a beat down. CCS seems to be peaking at the right time. Their coach seems to get more out of less than just about anyone except maybe the ND coach.