1A Mr. Football Lineman

bobcats56

Other thread really is more about the Back award how about the big guys up front.  

Clarksville Academy - John Ross Rudolph (2x All State DE)

2013 Stats - through 9 games

114   Tackles

22     Tackles for loss

8       Sacks

2       Forced Fumbles

2       Fumble Recoveries

Great stats ,but I doubt anyone will beat out Stewart from Coalfield. Good ones in this area are Carnett From Cloudland, Robinson and Dugger from Hampton.

Yes, you have a good point.

Evidently Coalfield does, UT don't sign many chumps.

Titlow from GB shore had his was with Stewart Three pancakes and held him to one tackle on defense.Three total.He is having a great yr also.He also plays both ways.

Edited by orngnblk

Titlow from GB shore had his was with Stewart Three pancakes and held him to one tackle on defense.Three total.He is having a great yr also.He also plays both ways.

Dang ,maybe he needs to get an offer or 2. I kept my eye on him some against Oneida. Looked pretty good to me.

It is amazing how some dads have to tear down other kids to better their own.  After watching the film again, I hardly saw the domination that orngnblk saw and has reported on multiple threads.  Stewart probably didnt have alot of tackles because of the 39 run plays GB ran, they only ran 4 at him.  They also threw to the opposite side many times and 66 had help from a runningback on 10 different occasions. Stewart was also able to pressure the QB on 6 occasions.  I understand being proud of your son, but dont do it by trying to tear down Stewart.  Stewart is a good kid that has worked his butt off for his opportunity.  And by the way, the Vols want him to play offensive line.   So they probably dont care that he didnt make that many tackles.