Lewis Co. heads to Creekwood

8bigman8

I expect Lewis to have their way with Creek Wood. The Red Hawks aren't a team you want to have a bad game against though. Give them a lead and some confidence and you could pay dearly. They're really good sized.

I agree, the panthers need to come out strong and put them away early like the last 2 weeks! Lewis co has out scored their opponents 68-0 in the 1st qtr the last 2 games. Lewis co just needs to work on getting better each week no matter who we are playing.

I agree, the panthers need to come out strong and put them away early like the last 2 weeks! Lewis co has out scored their opponents 68-0 in the 1st qtr the last 2 games. Lewis co just needs to work on getting better each week no matter who we are playing.

I agree. Can't get caught up in details. We just have to go and improve. These last few weeks have looked like the LC of old. Granted, the opposition was minimal, but it does look good to see then doig what they're supposed to do. Got to win the day everyday, and it'll pay off on Friday nights. Hope these guys can keep their eye on the prize and keep it all in perspective.

With Lewis Co. continueing their march to the playoffs, they first head to the 3-5 Creekwood RedHawks. Will Lewis County continue their dominance in class 11AA or will Creekwood surprise everyone with an upset? Lets get a discussion started early!

We should win but anything can happen.