A "Nerd's" look at Top 10 3A

sportsnerd

Don't go ballistic, but this is my view based on level of competition, how they handled tougher opponents, how they handled common opponents. It is hard to do with some teams, like Manassas and Upperman for example, but this is just IMO. Note there are 6 current 4 seeds or better not listed. Give me your opinion why I am wrong based on some rational reasoning, not just defending your team.

This is a Nerds thread.

1. CPA

2. Alcoa

3. Lewis Co.

4. Westview

5. Lipscomb

6. East Lit

7. Upperman

8. Fairview

9. Manassas

10. (tied) Polk Co. and Notre Dame

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis Co at #3 is a joke... :roflol:

why do you say that! If you saying that because of the Lorreto game you must know that was the first game of the yr, they was completely healthy and you know we have gotten better every week like any good team does! The last time I checked Fairview, East Hickman are pretty good teams. Hickman is good also but they did lose their best player 2 weeks ago and Camden beat Huntingdon pretty bad. 5 out of the 8 teams we have played will make the playoffs also in my opinion Fairview is a top 5 team!

CPA football does things the right way. I'm not a CPA fan but I'm aware of their team. Martin is a class act and handles his team the right way. All the CPA recruiting junk is because of the basketball team.

I think CPA should be ranked second behind Alcoa. CPA's closest game was to Brentwood who would get blown out by maryviile. Can't knock Alcoa for that loss.

why do you say that! If you saying that because of the Lorreto game you must know that was the first game of the yr, they was completely healthy and you know we have gotten better every week like any good team does! The last time I checked Fairview, East Hickman are pretty good teams. Hickman is good also but they did lose their best player 2 weeks ago and Camden beat Huntingdon pretty bad. 5 out of the 8 teams we have played will make the playoffs also in my opinion Fairview is a top 5 team!

I agree, but the fact is many of the teams with good records have played weak schedules. At least Lewis Co. has beaten some pretty good teams. I based on #3 on their success and SOS.