Nashville Christian (8-0 really) vs. East Nashville (7-1) - 10.25.2013

NCSdad1962

Ok well now I will get started since I read the last post. NCS won because of one little thing. The outcome was predetermined by a group of men who took it upon themselves to give NCS a chance to win, the officials. East out coached, tell me how. Offensively east could not be stopped except for some bogus calls that should not have been made. East had a touchdown called back late for ineligible downfield. The kid was two yards downfield after the ball was thrown. Ref looking to throw a flag. East rolled up nearly four hundred yards of offense not counting that td. Defensively east kept your stud rb in check most of the night. I would say he had around 70 yards. Oh he also had at least one fumble. East did give up too many big plays though to the qb. Special teams I'll give that one to NCS. East had a botched kickoff return that NCS recovered that gave NCS momentum. Better conditioned don't think so. Linemen gassed ok maybe a couple near the end. Your skill guys couldn't cover a screen pass all night long so I would say that's a wash at best. And finally you wanted it more. Haha. Two touchdowns called back. Unsportsmanlike because a kid was excited after a big play, ineligible downfield -two yards, intentional grounding when qb was out of the pocket ball thrown ten yards downfield to a receiver five yards from where the ball landed, late hit when the rb was running down your sideline fighting for extra yardage and no whistle yet because the rb was still in bounds, etc. you all didn't want it anymore than east did. You just had a whole heck of a lot of help along the way.

As I already said two NCS parents apologized to the east coaches because of what they said was unfair officiating. That should tell you something. NCS is a good team and should be in cookeville in a few weeks but your points were way off in my opinion. Good luck the rest of the year.

Ok well now I will get started since I read the last post. NCS won because of one little thing. The outcome was predetermined by a group of men who took it upon themselves to give NCS a chance to win, the officials. East out coached, tell me how. Offensively east could not be stopped except for some bogus calls that should not have been made. East had a touchdown called back late for ineligible downfield. The kid was two yards downfield after the ball was thrown. Ref looking to throw a flag. East rolled up nearly four hundred yards of offense not counting that td. Defensively east kept your stud rb in check most of the night. I would say he had around 70 yards. Oh he also had at least one fumble. East did give up too many big plays though to the qb. Special teams I'll give that one to NCS. East had a botched kickoff return that NCS recovered that gave NCS momentum. Better conditioned don't think so. Linemen gassed ok maybe a couple near the end. Your skill guys couldn't cover a screen pass all night long so I would say that's a wash at best. And finally you wanted it more. Haha. Two touchdowns called back. Unsportsmanlike because a kid was excited after a big play, ineligible downfield -two yards, intentional grounding when qb was out of the pocket ball thrown ten yards downfield to a receiver five yards from where the ball landed, late hit when the rb was running down your sideline fighting for extra yardage and no whistle yet because the rb was still in bounds, etc. you all didn't want it anymore than east did. You just had a whole heck of a lot of help along the way.

As I already said two NCS parents apologized to the east coaches because of what they said was unfair officiating. That should tell you something. NCS is a good team and should be in cookeville in a few weeks but your points were way off in my opinion. Good luck the rest of the year.

Here we go.... "I don't want to take anything away from NCS", but I'll write this long post explaining how you didn't really win the game - the outcome was pre-determined.  At that point in your statement you lost all credibility.  When you calm down, go back and watch the film - you were obviously at a different game than the rest of us.

"two NCS parents apologized to the east coaches because of what they said was unfair officiating "

BLESS YOUR HEART.......

You seemed to have left out the punishing hits we put on your team. How many of your players were carried off the field? I lost count after four.

Also the refs didn't call at least 3 facemasks and a myriad (it means "A BUNCH") of late hits of after the whistle personal fouls against EAST. East has some GREAT athletes but they had many THUGS who got frustrated after NCS came back and took the lead.

A dose of reality for you....EAST came, NCS SAW and CONQUERED!

Translation: NCS tore into EAST like a hobo into a bologna sandwich.

DEAL WITH IT!

Edited by ArtVandelayTN

Wow is all I can say. Two east kids cramped up. One NCS kid did the same. One east kid tore acl but not because of any so called punishing hits. NCS is good but not punishing at all. If east can pc's hits then I'm sure they can handle those dished out by NCS. NCS was big but slow. No way would I say punishing though. Not even remotely close to it. East doesn't have any thugs on the team. Maybe the refs had the same thought you did and maybe that is why the outcome was predetermined. And NCS didn't conquer anyone. You have to be kidding. I left out a delay of game penalty when the delay was never counted down, a first down for NCS that was obviously a half yard short because NCS had to get to the 50 and ball was placed at the 49 and a half, an interception that clearly bounced off the ground and was trapped, etc.

In my first post I was very respectful of NCS and still feel they are a good team and the people I talked to we're very nice. However, I am responding because one poster made comments that in my opinion were way off the mark. No way NCS even belongs on the field with east if game is called fairly and consistently on both sides.

Wow is all I can say. Two east kids cramped up. One NCS kid did the same. One east kid tore acl but not because of any so called punishing hits. NCS is good but not punishing at all. If east can pc's hits then I'm sure they can handle those dished out by NCS. NCS was big but slow. No way would I say punishing though. Not even remotely close to it. East doesn't have any thugs on the team. Maybe the refs had the same thought you did and maybe that is why the outcome was predetermined. And NCS didn't conquer anyone. You have to be kidding. I left out a delay of game penalty when the delay was never counted down, a first down for NCS that was obviously a half yard short because NCS had to get to the 50 and ball was placed at the 49 and a half, an interception that clearly bounced off the ground and was trapped, etc.

In my first post I was very respectful of NCS and still feel they are a good team and the people I talked to we're very nice. However, I am responding because one poster made comments that in my opinion were way off the mark. No way NCS even belongs on the field with east if game is called fairly and consistently on both sides.

Me and my homies in the student section all agreed that the missed delay of game penalty was the difference................... :)

We are just glad to know South Pittsburg won't be citing officiating or cramps (menstrual?) when NCS whoops up on them in Cookeville! :popcorneater:

I'm sure ole pirate & Ambassador would agree.........LMBO

gold-lg%281%29.jpgimagesCAAXHRH2.jpg

Edited by ArtVandelayTN

Me and my homies in the student section all agreed that the missed delay of game penalty was the difference................... :)

We are just glad to know South Pittsburg won't be citing officiating or cramps (menstrual?) when NCS whoops up on them in Cookeville! :popcorneater:

I'm sure ole pirate & Ambassador would agree.........LMBO

gold-lg(1).jpgimagesCAAXHRH2.jpg

This coming from you who also said earlier in this that Polk County would beat us down last night.

I never cited cramps as a reason for anything. That was one of your own. And the refs, if I'm east I turn that film in to the tssaa. It won't change the outcome but that crew should not ref another game against east. East lost point blank. No problem there. It's when grown men take the game in their own hands an affect the outcome that I have a problem with. And then posters say a team is out coached, punished, out of shape, and didn't have the will to win makes it even worse.

I never cited cramps as a reason for anything. That was one of your own. And the refs, if I'm east I turn that film in to the tssaa. It won't change the outcome but that crew should not ref another game against east. East lost point blank. No problem there. It's when grown men take the game in their own hands an affect the outcome that I have a problem with. And then posters say a team is out coached, punished, out of shape, and didn't have the will to win makes it even worse.

Let me know if you want more of an explanation for the points you are so confused about.  Don't have the time now, but I'll take them one by one and lay it out since once again you were apparently at a different game than the rest of us.