7AAA this week.

Lost Old Dad

You were negative when they were winning too. And you stink at predictions. But I will cut you some slack. There were definitely some surprises. And I know you see within my previous post about predictions many of the things that you have complained about Aydelott over the years. Its kind of sad when you see it all in one place like that. Shame on you, you old gossipy, complaining, cry baby, wash woman. You have your fans that will come to your rescue, but you have shown how a man of honor should not handle frustrations. That's my opinion and I am entitled to it, just as you are entitled to you opinion of me and of a coach. Difference is I am saying it directly to you as a man should, not crying on a message board for everyone EXCEPT you to see. You and I both know Aydelott doesnt come on here, so perhaps that is why you are so loud. Sure, claim you have talked to him face to face. Perhaps a couple of times years ago at best, but you have hidden on a website and disparaged a hard working guy. And no, you don't need to tell us your name, rank, and accomplishments again. No one of integrity really cares and it only diminishes what sounds like a decent career before your impotent yet harmful words here on CoachT. You have shown the man you are NOW. Coaches come and go and when they are at the helm, that put themselves in a position to be critiqued. But the level that you took it too, often making it personal, is lowly and a better reflection of you, how you think, how you act, how you respond to adversity, than it is of the man you are running your mouth about. And even after all of that, the man will be leaving on his own terms. I have a feeling that eats you up inside, but you will say you are just glad he is going to be gone. We both know that is not true at all. 

Chew on that a while. 

OK, now lets look at the real facts about me bashing the Coach you adore.

The first three years I said nothing bad about him, even when he lost with the best O-line in the state.

The only thing I griped about was his almost total lack of knowledge about passing and DEFENSE.

You say coaches come and go.  Well he came and now it is time for him to GO!

As to my military record and Law Enforcement career you seem to care about it more than I do as you are always bringing it up.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, now lets look at the real facts about me bashing the Coach you adore.

The first three years I said nothing bad about him, even when he lost with the best O-line in the state.

The only thing I griped about was his almost total lack of knowledge about passing and DEFENSE.

You say coaches come and go.  Well he came and now it is time for him to GO!

As to my military record and Law Enforcement career you seem to care about it more than I do as you are always bringing it up.

Now that is just stupid. I made a preemptive strike against you bringing it up because every time your manhood is threatened, you trot out your resume as if someone cares or will be impressed. 

Its funny that you say "now it is time for him to GO" as if you have anything to do with it. You have been calling for it for years to no success and now that he is apparently retiring, you say "now is the time for him to go." You would be better off saying "oh how I have whined and waited for the day he will go." 

You are losing it LOD. Lay down and take a nap.