District 7AA

warrior1981

Maybe if you'd played five more home schools you'd have been better prepared. Those two out would not have been a big difference unless they can defend in the post. All but two on Sequatchie's roster were either in eighth grade last year or were at best role players (2 ppg or less) so I am pleased at where they're at so far in the second week of the season.

Maybe if you'd played five more home schools you'd have been better prepared. Those two out would not have been a big difference unless they can defend in the post. All but two on Sequatchie's roster were either in eighth grade last year or were at best role players (2 ppg or less) so I am pleased at where they're at so far in the second week of the season.

I will agree with you on your assessment of their schedule. Question for you Indian, where do you see SC finishing in district? I know it's early but you always have a good handle on 7-AA.

Any of the six teams could finish in the top two, gaining an automatic spot in the region. Signal Mountain was last, last year, and has one of the best sophomores in the area. Right now based on last year and returnees the pick would have to be Bledsoe (maybe that will jinx them). Chattanooga Christian should be tough too with a lot back. Beyond that who knows.

• Upvote 1

Any of the six teams could finish in the top two, gaining an automatic spot in the region. Signal Mountain was last, last year, and has one of the best sophomores in the area. Right now based on last year and returnees the pick would have to be Bledsoe (maybe that will jinx them). Chattanooga Christian should be tough too with a lot back. Beyond that who knows.

Thanks for the love Indian. With Seq. Playing a lot better, and Chatt. Christian off to a good start, who knows how it will end up. Indian I hope it's Bledsoe and Seq. on top!!

Sequatchie beat Arts and Sciences for third on Saturday, 60-48. They led by as much as 21 in the fourth before the bench was cleared. Frederick led with 35 points, 31 in first three quarters, and had 20 rebounds. Signal Mt came out of the other side of the bracket and lost to GPS by around 20 in the final.

• Upvote 1

Sequatchie over Grundy by 3 and Signal Mt by 3, Grundy over Chattanooga Christian by 3. I would expect many of the games to be like that throughout the rest of the season with teams making their free throws, limiting unforced turnovers and mistakes, and playing composed especially late coming out with the wins.