Science Hill vs Dobyns-Bennett

crawdad

Hoping for a quality game like last year, although I have no idea what will actually transpire Friday night.  It may be a close game, it may be blowout....who knows.  Aside from the streak, I'm sure both squads would like to avoid playing Maryville in the second round...

This game and the South vs Elizabethton game should both be great games for the fans.I've got to work and will not get to go.I'm letting a friend give all my tickets away this week to  a few people that couldn't otherwise be able to go.I think this one is way to close for either fan base to really talk a lot of trash.We can see that by the lack of post so far.As for playing Maryville,both these teams will get tough matchups in the first round nomatter who wins friday's game,so getting to Maryville will take some hard work {win or lose}.

Edited by BatmanDB

I think the reality of Maryville smoking either one of the teams, plus neither of them being what they were last year has put a bit of a damper on the hype. It really comes down to the local stuff. Does SH finally break the streak, or does D-B at least hold on to that dominance for another year?

Yes, this year has been kind of a downer year since we've become so use to winning all our games. But, it has not been without excitement. Coach Clark had done a great job coaching and this will be the difference this Friday as well. The streak continues......

DB 31 Science Hill 28 ROLL TRIBE!!!!!!!!

I think the reality of Maryville smoking either one of the teams, plus neither of them being what they were last year has put a bit of a damper on the hype.  It really comes down to the local stuff.  Does SH finally break the streak, or does D-B at least hold on to that dominance for another year?

Don't see how this should mean anything.  The reality of Maryville smoking either one of them has been there for 10 or 11 years now...you all just didn't know it.

Score prediction from me is SH-28 DB-24. Hoping for some nice weather, an injury-free game and for the streak to end. Good luck to both teams and GO TOPPERS.

I agree AlumnI01, an injury-free game and good luck to both teams. But.... however, Roll Tribe Roll, lol. The way I have been reading the newpaper if things go a certain way, this could be the first of 2 meetings back-to-back week buddy....

Don't see how this should mean anything.  The reality of Maryville smoking either one of them has been there for 10 or 11 years now...you all just didn't know it.

The reality of Maryville smoking just about anybody in the state has been there for 10 or 11 years, not just SH & DB. You think upper east tn. hasn't heard of Maryville? We've watched as they sliced through all of east and middle tn. like a hot knife through butter.