Science Hill vs Dobyns-Bennett

crawdad

It will be fine. DB is a very, very young. This is not your typical Indian team, as is the same with the Toppers. Alum,I beg to differ with your assumption that Zach Casey is the only one that is real, real good. I think if you watched the game and #74 Nick Sensabaugh didn't impress you, then the Topper goggles were fogged. McGue is a baller for sure, but #32 RB impressed me. The SH Off. Line blocked well, but most of the time DB only rushed 3. Good luck to both teams.

32 (Pierce) needs to get the ball a bunch this Friday against Farragut.

Hey, Art! Where are you and you're buddy Waco hiding out at? Come out and play! GO TOPPERS!

orangeandwhite, #74 for the Indians is a good player for sure but the only one I was highly impressed with was Casey. That kid is a beast.

Yep, Casey is a Man on the field no doubt. I think he will be playing on Saturdays, somewhere.

Pierce will surprise the Admirals with his speed, and pretty good vision.

Pierce is quite probably the most underrated player on the Toppers squad. All I ever hear from opposing fans is about SH RBs Adams and Nagba. Yes, they're both great players but Chance Pierce cannot be forgotten. Without him, the Toppers don't win some of the games they have. He's not the biggest or fastest guy on the field but when he's out there, you better watch out because he'll make you pay.

Pierce is quite probably the most underrated player on the Toppers squad. All I ever hear from opposing fans is about SH RBs Adams and Nagba. Yes, they're both great players but Chance Pierce cannot be forgotten. Without him, the Toppers don't win some of the games they have. He's not the biggest or fastest guy on the field but when he's out there, you better watch out because he'll make you pay.

he's their leading rusher with almost 800 yards.  heck he is their speed back and it's not close. 

Band director? Why is a band director butting in? Band director...haha! The band might be big, and so may the director's head, and Carter is a jerk, but still yet is just a band. Someone should wake him up and remind him why they play on Friday Nights. Haha! And I'm pretty sure who ever posted the director should have slapped Carter, was surely kidding. Carter was an Army Ranger. Slapping, is that how band directors fight anyways? Haha! With such a classic game, this amazes me.

Good luck to the Tribe and Topper Football teams in the playoffs!

I don't know coach Carter but when he was at South,myself and brother sit next to some of his close family during a playoff game and he has a fine family.The band director at DB is a prik.He  has disrespected other staff members and he doesn't know how close he has already been to that az whooping he could have got last night.

Maybe you should check your facts before you go calling someone a Jerk. What would you do if a band director got in your face and started running his mouth as you were leaving the field? All he did was straighten out his arm and push him back because he didn't want to hear anything else. You my friend need to grow up and accept the fact that you lost and quit crying about it. Would you like some cheese with your whine?

No!! You need to get yours straight!!! Your coach is the typical class of your inner city bully school. As the JCPD stated. Lol. Police reports prove it. Over 350 reports coming from your school. Less than 25 from DB. They have a zero tolerance policy and stick by it!

Meet Farragut Friday, they are excited to meet you.

• Upvote 1

No!! You need to get yours straight!!! Your coach is the typical class of your inner city bully school. As the JCPD stated. Lol. Police reports prove it. Over 350 reports coming from your school. Less than 25 from DB. They have a zero tolerance policy and stick by it!

very nice for a first post

Congratulations! You win the award for the dumbest first post I've ever seen on these boards. You seriously created an account just to post that? LOL wow.

Edited by AlumnI01

he's their leading rusher with almost 800 yards.  heck he is their speed back and it's not close. 

He and Tre Sutton are the speed backs but I don't even think Sutton got a carry last night. He was on defense most of the night and had a big game over there. Pierce played really, really well also. Like I said, without him the Toppers don't win some games this year that they did.

Edited by AlumnI01