BULLDOGS @ LANDERS

BDF36

Yeah. Statistics tell the story more than the scores. It sure will be a good atmosphere up there Friday. I might make the trip to see it.

Better come early, the line will be LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG. I just hope people can act like adults. But then again,thats just too much to ask for.

I think I'm gonna stay home and watch Tombstone Friday night.  I mean who wants to watch average db's try to defend ford all night.  And our offensive line.  I heard through the grapevine that they're scared to death to block Hampton's defensive front.  I'm even afraid somebody might whip me! I don't wanna be running around with my flannel jacket over my head all night, oh my!! :o ...................... :popcorneater:

You talk pure ole foolishness.

Ill try to keep control and be an adult myself, sometimes i get a little to into the game, but smarty pants big heads usually make me that way..... good thing is i believe I'll have a group of HAMPTON & CLOUDLAND ALUMNI WITH ME! Things should b good!

Eddie Cox of Cox Mechanical...My step dad.... grandfather of my boys that gladly supported HHS athletics, suffered a major heart attack today and is shockingly no longer with us.

We think of football being life....This is life

Sorry to hear this,my wife lost her father in a terrible at home accident a few yrs back,you are right this is life sadly enough.Will keep your family in our prayers!

Eddie Cox of Cox Mechanical...My step dad.... grandfather of my boys that gladly supported HHS athletics, suffered a major heart attack today and is shockingly no longer with us.

We think of football being life....This is life

Alot of things bigger than football,praying for the  family.

I'm, getting pretty old, but I'll do my best to see that no one brings bodily harm to you.  I smell fear King. As a matter of fact, I've overheard a little chatter from Cloudland fans. They are worried to say the least. It could be that someone needs to learn a little humility. I've heard some bad things. I think thats why Dan Winters  changed colors. Its really a sad deal when you lose quiality people like Dan. He's a goodun.

I agree with you on coach Winters. He's one of my favorites. I'll leave judgment on humility lessons to God. I'm not changing colors. I love these kids and our community. If fans are scared that's their problem. I don't think the 11 taking the field are too scared.

Uknoit, sorry for your loss. Love ya pal

Never disagreed with Ur few past posts....But I have a feeling the Landers are gonna release a couple other weapons friday and if they can pass as SG did, it'll be a close game

Pass?You mean a FORWARD pass? What a novel idea! On 1st or 2nd down and not when it's 3rd and obvious? On another note so sorry uk2. Condolences to your wife, you and the kids We'll keep you in our prayers!. Edited by Bluengoldblood