BULLDOGS @ LANDERS

BDF36

Pass?You mean a FORWARD pass? What a novel idea! On 1st or 2nd down and not when it's 3rd and obvious? On another note so sorry uk2. Condolences to your wife, you and the kids We'll keep you in our prayers!.

Thanks all....B&G, it was my step dad not my father-in-law....see ya Friday

Hampton             14           14           7              13 – 48

South Greene   0              14           14           13 – 41

First Quarter

H – Adam McClain, 1-yard run (Boo Dugger kick)

H – McClain, 1-yard run (Dugger kick)

Second Quarter

H – Coby Jones, 41-yard run (Dugger kick)

SG – Tim Lightfoot, 41-yard pass from Hunter Waddell (Austin Cedillo kick)

SG – Justin Casteel, 11-yard pass from Waddell (Cedillo kick)

H – Tristan Robinson, 5-yard pass from Jones (Dugger kick)

Third Quarter

SG – Waddell, 1-yard run (Cedillo kick)

H – Robinson, 11-yard pass from Jones (Dugger kick)

SG – Casteel, 20-yard pass from Waddell (Cedillo kick)

Fourth Quarter

SG – Waddell, 8-yard run (70 kick)

H – McClain, 5-yard run (70 kick)

SG – Waddell, 2-yard run (kick blocked)

H – Dillon Ford, 11-yard run (run failed)

---

Hamp    SG

First Downs        24           15

Passing (comp-att-int)   5-11-0   8-13-3

Yards Passing     123         141

Yards Rushing    375         112

Total Offense    498         253

Fumbles               1              1

Penalties             13-120   6-45

Punting Avg.      1-25       1-33

---

Individual Stats

Rushing: Hamp – Adam McClain 38-244, Landon Pearson 7-31, Dillon Ford 5-56, Coby Jones 5-44. SG – Hunter Waddell 21-59, Tim Lightfoot 3-1, Preston Shuffler 15-52.

Passing: Hamp – Jones 5-11-123. SG – Waddell 8-13-141.

Receiving: Hamp – Ford 2-83, Robinson 2-16, McClain 1-24. SG – Shuffler 3-42, Lightfoot 2-59, Casteel 3-40.

Hello starman, thot I'd take a minute away from everything and look at our board....Did you do the stats on this game or was this from Greeneville?

I counted flags because '91 challenged me to do so....I counted 19 myself and our asst coaches had it at 22....And SG only had 3

From some of the games i've seen here lately this game wont even be close, Landers may have peaked just a little to early to handle the dogs.this pains me to say but the dogs seem to have their act together now,but with young kids and both teams are young you never know what to exspect.should be a great game if both teams play the way their capable of.win lose still PROUD of the Landers,lets just see how far we can get into the playoffs

[quote name="THE KING" post="3051548" timestamp="1382823121

Uknoit, sorry for your loss. Love ya pal

Love ya too brother...And I thank all of you for Ur messages and calls...The man supported these boys of mine and, although a SHHS alumni, he supported Hampton sports and was happy to do so....Amazing how quickly the make-up of daily life can change.

Its just showing that they are that much better than us King. I did read the paper and article the Sunday morning after we played SG as I do pretty much every game. And yes sometimes I look at the stats but I never have seen the stat on kids heart, momentum, effort, pride and home field advantage. But I'm sure if we could see all that on paper hampton would be blowing everyone away with that too! They are and have been that much better all year! I just wish we could've played them a closer than its looking like we are suppose to! Oh well a Win would've been nice but at least we have the playoffs!