BULLDOGS @ LANDERS

BDF36

Maybe they will realize that they need to hit the weights now. Hard work is hard to beat.

Our guys are blessed to have guys like you that are willing to train them. I could help the front five get a lot quicker. Team speed is what makes a great defense. I feel our biggest weakness is being able to rush the qb. Our linemen need to get faster. Being able to stay on your toes involves the right conditioning.

Those Bulldogs sure did get fired up when they got out there at the fence and smelled them kibbles and bits. Hahaha

Yep ill eat the bits and I said it right when the game ended! But I will say I think we would've been on the winning side w out the 4 TO's! But that's the way the ball rolled and we lost and y'all won! But we gotta move in to the next game!

Yep ill eat the bits and I said it right when the game ended! But I will say I think we would've been on the winning side w out the 4 TO's! But that's the way the ball rolled and we lost and y'all won! But we gotta move in to

the next game!

Yes I believe that could have been true. Just like I said the one with the least mistakes will most likely be the winner and for cloudland they just had to many of them.

Yep ill eat the bits and I said it right when the game ended! But I will say I think we would've been on the winning side w out the 4 TO's! But that's the way the ball rolled and we lost and y'all won! But we gotta move in to the next game!

We outgained them 319-265. To's were definitely the difference

I'm sure they watched the film of our game with SG, If so, they saw Ford pick off 3 passes in that game.It wasn't like it was a freak thing. Another thing is Hampton was in control most of the game, they were real conserveative in a few posessions. They moved the ball really well when they needed to.

Yea, our D has improved much throughout the season.... Good D causes turn overs....TO's and such is football...Usually one of the two teams make em and decide the winner.

Ive watched old game film all day then watched Friday's game....I can say the DOGS have steadily improved all season long...Heck, we had A LOT to overcome!

Maybe they will realize that they need to hit the weights now. Hard work is hard to beat.

Our guys are blessed to have guys like you that are willing to train them. I could help the front five get a lot quicker. Team speed is what makes a great defense. I feel our biggest weakness is being able to rush the qb. Our linemen need to get faster. Being able to stay on your toes involves the right conditioning.

ALL FB PLAYERS need gym time in the winter.....I know first hand how hard that is if they play basketball, but it has to be done to keep on the weight and size....If a kid doesn't play basketball, there is NO excuse for them not being in the gym and running speed drills

Just saying w out the TO's i think we went 10-0 in Reg season! But we did have 4 HUGE TOs' and Thats how it went so we lost! Not blaming anyone at all or trying to make excuses! It happens every game and happens more when u play good teams! And you win as a team and lose as a team! Those kids still played their tails off out there and was more than great sports on the field helping other kids up n stuff! Sooooo proud of this squad and its not over for them and we will get back in the winning ways agaisnt HHS one day! But for now we are interested in the Green Wave/Rangers game Fri night!

Just saying w out the TO's i think we went 10-0 in Reg season! But we did have 4 HUGE TOs' and Thats how it went so we lost! Not blaming anyone at all or trying to make excuses! It happens every game and happens more when u play good teams! And you win as a team and lose as a team! Those kids still played their tails off out there and was more than great sports on the field helping other kids up n stuff! Sooooo proud of this squad and its not over for them and we will get back in the winning ways agaisnt HHS one day! But for now we are interested in the Green Wave/Rangers game Fri night!

Tough as nails

I agree that turnovers killed you guys and penalties hurt Hampton alot. Without the personal foul right before halftime, you would have never scored. You made another good point, you have to take more chances against better teams, I'm sure you threw the ball much more in this game than any other this season, you probably had quite a few passing yards, but if you throw it up, you just may throw it to the other team. Alot of people think you have to throw the ball alot to be good, but  very few teams want to throw the ball, its alot easier when you are good enough to just run it all night.

Its sorta funny how this stuff works out, last week  some of the posters was second guessing the coach for not throwing the ball more, well they threw it alot more this week and threw interceptions. I'd say the coach was right by not throwing it much all year because he could win those games without it. I'd say he was right again by throwing it more against Hampton. It ultimately got him beat, but without trying it,they were going to lose anyway. Coaches are not as dumb as they get credit for.