BULLDOGS @ LANDERS

BDF36

Yeah I can see that Pujo but I'm hoping Home field plays an advantage for us! And I'm hoping with it being the last time they play the Dogs and on their turf that our Seniors play a big role and step it up! They are a special group and can be big when they wanna be! And just to think that both these teams still have the playoffs even after Friday night! Gotta say we as local (public) schools represent Carter Cnty well in more than one sport! Boys and girls year in and year out! Great job younguns! Y'all need to be proud!

Yeah I can see that Pujo but I'm hoping Home field plays an advantage for us! And I'm hoping with it being the last time they play the Dogs and on their turf that our Seniors play a big role and step it up! They are a special group and can be big when they wanna be! And just to think that both these teams still have the playoffs even after Friday night! Gotta say we as local (public) schools represent Carter Cnty well in more than one sport! Boys and girls year in and year out! Great job younguns! Y'all need to be proud!

I'd say Hampton will have as many fans if not more,but  I bet they don't make half the noise. Its hard to outdo Cloudland fans. They get cited.