BULLDOGS @ LANDERS

BDF36

The Hampton/Cloudland games brings out a fire in both teams that is very hot! If they could play every opponent like they play each other who knows where they could go and what they could do! U guys can't tell me that y'all wouldnt have beat teams like Johnson Cnty if u played them like y'all play us! And I'm not taking anything away from the Horns they always play tuff! And vise versa, if we played more teams that gave us a lil trouble like we play y'all we could've shut out even more teams! They just give their every bit of what they have in them to win this game! And that's how its supposed to be! I really don't think we can judge any score or stats on any game ever to compare and see how this one could turn out! It just don't matter when these 2 meet! Just my opinion tho!

Well, Hampton, over the past few weeks, has made their mistakes...the difference from the 1st of the year is they don't now hang their heads, slither to the side lines with slumped shoulders.....in other words, they have matured.... A LOT!

They seem to have learned to let the last play remain where it belongs.... In the past!

Best example is Ford last week at SG...Instead of letting mistakes destroy em, they turn it on to make up for em

Well in this type Game and Atmosphere I don't know if any one can be calm! Lol! But yes I can see your point King! Mistakes could be critical! And it could play in our favor especially if Hampton decides to Air it! Our secondary could play a huge factor! #2,#25,#5. Could play more of a role than the big # guys! Like I said I haven't got to watch Hampton play but if I know their coach like I've seen in the past, the Dogs will run it til we stop it! I know he will throw some though! Just hope we can defend them in the passing game and at the same time pin our ears back and get some Heavy pressure on Jones! Not let him stand back there in the pocket for 10 seconds and pick and choose his passes! I know Thats asking a lot tho! Lol ! Its A lot easier for me to sit here and just type this stuff than actually be the Head Coach in this game! Whew Thats gotta be tuff!