Elizabethton (8-1) @ South (9-0)

EHSTrack06

Ahhh you think we cant score without Thomas even though we Beat Johnson Co 38-0 WIthout him. Which south beat 41-14 after a 21-7 half. And we also beat lets see North 51-23 without Thomas which Ill save you some trouble south beat 43-0. So I get it those games were just lucky games. And we have no chance. i understand entirely. Yes Thomas is a big part of the game. He is a heck of a player. ANd he will eat teams up. Just like you said these teams know hes coming. But for some reason none have stopped him I just do not get it. But I am sure south will be able too. And like you said the 94 points in 2 games with out him means nothing once that happens.

I agree, without him, Betsy is good enough to beat Johnson County and they're good enough to beat North. But it's not Johnson county or north this week, it's South and they're a different animal. They're big, physical, fast and most importantly...balanced offensively. Betsy isn't the big kid on the block anymore.

Comparing scores in games is as laughable as using the jamboree as a measuring stick. Any person with a half of a brain understands football is about match ups. Leave it to dillusional Betsy fans to use any type of number to make them feel better. They're almost as bad as some of these Greeneville fans on here. The fact is that without Thomas, Elizabethton is nothing. No passing game, no secondary, not dominant up front like years past. Everybody on here is trying to show respect and be nice to one another because of the magnitude of this game, but I've seen both teams play twice and mark my word, they'll be calling for Witten's head by the 3rd quarter.

I agree, without him, Betsy is good enough to beat Johnson County and they're good enough to beat North. But it's not Johnson county or north this week, it's South and they're a different animal. They're big, physical, fast and most importantly...balanced offensively. Betsy isn't the big kid on the block anymore.

That's were your wrong Mr. MOX because we are the big kid on the block until South beats Betsy and if it happens then South will be the big kid on the block.When Friday gets here those scores and games you are referring to will mean nothing.If south stops Thomas they will be the first team to do it and I promise you he will get his yards.Roll Cyclones

Comparing scores in games is as laughable as using the jamboree as a measuring stick. Any person with a half of a brain understands football is about match ups. Leave it to dillusional Betsy fans to use any type of number to make them feel better. They're almost as bad as some of these Greeneville fans on here. The fact is that without Thomas, Elizabethton is nothing. No passing game, no secondary, not dominant up front like years past. Everybody on here is trying to show respect and be nice to one another because of the magnitude of this game, but I've seen both teams play twice and mark my word, they'll be calling for Witten's head by the 3rd quarter.

Those steroids your taking Poppa are affecting your brain and Witten is a good coach and will remain in Betsy and will do it with his head on.

Hey I agree Witten's a good coach. I just know when things don't go well people always need someone to blame.

Not everything has gone right since Witten has been here and I for one promise you for one that if we lose to south it won't be because of Witten and I would never blame him.This team has done a great job and are good kids surrounded by good coaches and the true cyclone fans know that Witten does a great job.

My question is, has south improved week to week? I think this will be one great ball game with both teams laying it all out. I just think that cyclones will pull out a hard caught victory, I know that we have more players than Thomas and they know that they can deliver if it calls for it to happen. Just remember don't kick a sleeping dog

My question is, has south improved week to week? I think this will be one great ball game with both teams laying it all out. I just think that cyclones will pull out a hard caught victory, I know that we have more players than Thomas and they know that they can deliver if it calls for it to happen. Just remember don't kick a sleeping dog

South has positively improved over the course of the season. They do need to worry about having all hands on deck for this one but if they do they'll make a game of it. Betsy will have to beat the Rebels on the ground. Start throwing it around and you'll probably see several interceptions. Lots of weapons for the Rebels, you never know where the ball is going on any given play.

Hey bigpoppa guess what, We do have Thomas and south will get a big dose of him friday night. In case you forgot WE ARE THE DEFENDING 3 RIVERS CONF. CHAMPS!!!! 

GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!