Week 10: Dyersburg Trojans (8-1) at South Gibson County Hornets (4-5)

NotNoahHouck

This games closes out the regular season and District 13 AA. If SGC plays as well as we can we may make a exciting game, but D-Burg pulling away at the end. SGC is yet to finalize a playoff berth in 3A, but hopefully a hard schedule and them playing up will get them a WC regardless the outcome of the game. Lets see how bad we the Hornets want it. #BeatDyersburg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Frayser winning might be more beneficial making both Frayser and Fairley 4-6. A 4-6 Fairley, Frayser, JCM, and SGC (and possibly Stewart Co.) so it just comes down to who lucks out

I imagine we will get a pick over Frayser and Stewart since we beat 2 teams that blew them out. As for JCM, NS had a big win over them and we took NS to the final seconds, as for D-Burg early had a big margin over JCM and we are preparing for JCM. If I comes down to district wins then were in trouble. Someone may pick up a 5 win and trough a monkey wrench into all of this craziness.

This games closes out the regular season and District 13 AA. If SGC plays as well as we can we may make a exciting game, but D-Burg pulling away at the end. SGC is yet to finalize a playoff berth in 3A, but hopefully a hard schedule and them playing up will get them a WC regardless the outcome of the game. Lets see how bad we the Hornets want it. #BeatDyersburg

Dyersburg has really improved during the last three games. I said at the start of the season when Dyersburg had injuries, that it would pay off at the end of the season.

Well here we are, and the Trojans have seen 5 mercy rules so far this season, 3 in the last 3 games .

They are one of the states top offensive producers in all classes.

Dyersburg scored 35 against a decent Ripley squad by half time.

More importantly, in the last three weeks, Dyersburg's defense has caught up with the offense.

I think that Dyersburg has become that really dangerous team I predicted, they are big, fast, physical, and they have a lot of tools on offense they have yet to even show or have to use.

Now that I said that, watch South Gibson pull a Buster Douglass....lol, cause, there is always someone, somewhere, who will do it...

Now that I said that, watch South Gibson pull a Buster Douglass....lol, cause, there is always someone, somewhere, who will do it...

Man, wouldn't that be awesome!  Back to reality.  I think we will be doing good just to get some points on the board.  Gonna yell and cheer but I don't think that will be enough.