Silverdale @ Boyd Buc

reaction

The Bucs will not loose to the Seachickens never have and won't Friday.

I hope you are right on this one, But I am afraid that Silverdale is as good as Seq at least.  How many seniors do you guys have this year.  I know that some were calling yall young and I know you lost a lot of seniors last year.  Have yall got a qb that is going to come in and do great next year?  I imagine that Cardwell will be a huge void to fill.  Ride that QB and RB and get the victory on Friday night.  Go Bucs!!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are right on this one, But I am afraid that Silverdale is as good as Seq at least.  How many seniors do you guys have this year.  I know that some were calling yall young and I know you lost a lot of seniors last year.  Have yall got a qb that is going to come in and do great next year?  I imagine that Cardwell will be a huge void to fill.  Ride that QB and RB and get the victory on Friday night.  Go Bucs!!!

We lose 4 seniors that get a lot of playing time. We lose our QB #1, a RB/LB #22, a WR/CB #16, and our K/CB # 2. I think we will be fine at the QB position next year.  I'm curious to see if we will stick with the current offense, or go to something else. 

please hear me sir, i am not trying to prove silverdale, or anybody for that matter is a good team. i am just saying that this schedule comparison stuff is bunk. don't you think #1 and his fellow seniors would feel better about themselves and their season entering friday night 9-0 or 8-1, rather than where they are? especially with the way they have won through the years? silverdale is in no worse shape, or boyd in no better shape for playoffs regardless of WHO they have played. and please don't tell me that boyd had to play their schedule because those were the only teams they could schedule. that would be an even bigger load of bunk. their schedule has much more to do with the "bravado" of the coaching staff than who would play them.

I agree with you, look no farther than Greenback, the tough schedule didn't help a thing against Grace.

I agree with you, look no farther than Greenback, the tough schedule didn't help a thing against Grace.

Just because Grace still won doesn't prove it didnt help Greenback, maybe with out the schedule they had played they might have been beat worse...again its always a discussion with coaches, me I like playing top notch schools so to push us to get better, but that is easier if you have an established program already....if I had Al's situation at silverdale where you're trying to build a program then maybe a softer schedule will build confidence and that they have done....he has a very good team and they are a confident bunch, so it will take our best effort to win this Friday!!