Peabody at Humboldt

JungleJim125

Coach Reid is a fine coach. I have known and supported him for 20 years. My point was that you can't give him or his staff a pass when the kids are not ready to play. You and I both know that Humboldt should not lose to Halls....EVER. Junior did not have these kids ready to play after that UC loss. Zebra99 and Viking87 would crucify other coaches if it happened. Be consistant. As for not wanting to start that CRAP up again and Bland can show them...Bland is not the head coach at Trenton. Nick is the best running back we have when he is healthy. I wonder how many times he will touch the ball. I saw him in at least 15-20 plays. He touched the ball once or twice?

First of all, I haven't never crucified Bland or any other coach because it's the players that have to go on the field and play! I didn't have anything against Coach Bland or Coach Reid & you are right we shouldn't have lost to Halls but we did!! Yes, the coaches should have had the team ready after UC but I will never Bash a coach on CoachT , I didn't like something's Coach Bland did not do I like some things that coach Reid has done but that's my opinion & I'll keep it as that!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Reid is a fine coach. I have known and supported him for 20 years. My point was that you can't give him or his staff a pass when the kids are not ready to play. You and I both know that Humboldt should not lose to Halls....EVER. Junior did not have these kids ready to play after that UC loss. Zebra99 and Viking87 would crucify other coaches if it happened. Be consistant. As for not wanting to start that CRAP up again and Bland can show them...Bland is not the head coach at Trenton. Nick is the best running back we have when he is healthy. I wonder how many times he will touch the ball. I saw him in at least 15-20 plays. He touched the ball once or twice?

Also, you can't find anything that I posted negative about Coach Bland or Coach Reid on CoachT. I haven't live in Humboldt for over Twenty-seven (27) years but have supported the kids and coaches regardless if I agree with their coaching philosophy!

Also, you can't find anything that I posted negative about Coach Bland or Coach Reid on CoachT. I haven't live in Humboldt for over Twenty-seven (27) years but have supported the kids and coaches regardless if I agree with their coaching philosophy!

I have never bashed Coach Bland on any other Coach! All Humboldt fans can do is wait and see if the Vikings come out Friday nite ready to play i think that will be!

I have never bashed Coach Bland on any other Coach! All Humboldt fans can do is wait and see if the Vikings come out Friday nite ready to play i think that will be!

I hope so because this will mark the first time in many years that the Vikings have lost three (3) in a row, wouldn't be good going into playoffs on a three game losing streak!!

I hope so because this will mark the first time in many years that the Vikings have lost three (3) in a row, wouldn't be good going into playoffs on a three game losing streak!!

It will also would be three straight loses to Peabody as well. I maybe wrong but i just dont see that happening! If Humboldt comes out physical like i know there are capable of doing. It will be a long nite for Peabody!

It will also would be three straight loses to Peabody as well. I maybe wrong but i just dont see that happening! If Humboldt comes out physical like i know there are capable of doing. It will be a long nite for Peabody!

Well, zebre99 I hope you are right because this is a big game which will determine seeding in Quad 4. The Vikings need to show up and play & end the season on a positive note!!!

Well, zebre99 I hope you are right because this is a big game which will determine seeding in Quad 4. The Vikings need to show up and play & end the season on a positive note!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but win or lose will only determined if you are a 2 or 3 seed in playoffs. 2 will get a first round bye and 3 will play most likely Lake County. Winner of 3 and 6 will play #2. So no matter what Dresden, Humboldt are on a collision course if one of them beats LC.

Correct?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but win or lose will only determined if you are a 2 or 3 seed in playoffs. 2 will get a first round bye and 3 will play most likely Lake County. Winner of 3 and 6 will play #2. So no matter what Dresden, Humboldt are on a collision course if one of them beats LC.

Correct?

If, Humboldt wins & Dresden lose, Humboldt will be the number two seed & Dresden 3! The number 1&2 seed will get a bye! 3 seed & 6 seed will play & 4 & 5 seed if I'm correct!!

I just can't wait for basketball season. Heard Humboldt is going to be a top two team again in state. Lol

Not so fast my Friend, the Vikings at least have a game Friday night & one playoff game! We will worry about basketball season then & comment on the basketball threads!! & yes we will return the entire team but that doesn't mean nothing that's why you play the games!!