Peabody at Humboldt

JungleJim125

Humboldt needs to stick with #14 at QB and move #2 to wideout. He's more of a passing threat. When 2 was in early in the game the offense was predictable. Try to get to the edge running with him or run the option. When 14 came in y'all moved the ball and mixed it up some. Don't see y'all getting past the 2nd round with #2 at QB. He seem like a WR playing QB. Not meant to be a knock on him. He's a talented athlete but not a QB.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt needs to stick with #14 at QB and move #2 to wideout. He's more of a passing threat. When 2 was in early in the game the offense was predictable. Try to get to the edge running with him or run the option. When 14 came in y'all moved the ball and mixed it up some. Don't see y'all getting past the 2nd round with #2 at QB. He seem like a WR playing QB. Not meant to be a knock on him. He's a talented athlete but not a QB.

You have a point my friend. This has been talked about before and i agree

Humboldt defense didn't impress me. Yes they shut us out in the second half but a lot of that was our offense not executing and dropping too many passes. The interception was due to a poor decision by our QB trying to make a sloppy throw on the run. He should have thrown it away. But he's a high school kid who early in the season was called for grounding when throwing it away. Not to mention I'm sure he was trying to make a play in a big game.

Humboldt. may very well beat Lake County in the playoff's but I will guarantee you the falcons will be ready to play. This is not an easy first game for the vikings. the falcons may pull the upset if you can call it that.

At this point no game is easy, it's the playoffs! Humboldt just needs to play four (4) quarters & play smart, should be a good game!!!

Humboldt. may very well beat Lake County in the playoff's but I will guarantee you the falcons will be ready to play. This is not an easy first game for the vikings. the falcons may pull the upset if you can call it that.  

U just about got the Vikes the first time. The Vikes must play 48 minutes because LC would luv to knock off the Vikings!