Peabody at Humboldt

JungleJim125

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think as long as we can maintain or mistakes on offense we will win this one. In the UC game we just could not get it going on offense. That put our defense at a disadvantage and we paid for it late in the game. Our defense is stout but the offense has to help them out. We can't leave them on the field all game like we have done in our two loses this season.

Good game. Wasn't happy with all the receivers dropping passes. But we played through it like you have to sometimes. Defense played good like we have come to expect. I think we used the read option to much. But it was working early on and our receiver struggled catching some in the 2nd half. So I guess went back to what had been working. We have to start holding on to passes now that the playoffs are here!!! Can't get up by 3 scores and let up.

Congrats Trenton, Humboldt fought back from 21-0, & lost 21-20 tried for two point conversion but knee touch before ball crossed goaline! Also, threw a interception in the endZone which hurt bad can't give a good team a 21 point lead & expect to come back, playoffs next week against LC so which team will show up!!!

LC could be a very dangerous team to play? 3pt loss and like 7 turnovers in the last trip to Boldt!

LC could be a very dangerous team to play? 3pt loss and like 7 turnovers in the last trip to Boldt!

Very dangerous but from now on you have to win or go home!! Humboldt team I can't figure out, down to Trenton 21-0 & decide to play but to late!!! I've been saying play four (4) quarters but we still haven't done it yet so If it ends next Friday then basketball season will start soon!!!