7AAA SEC of TN Districts, troll call and baited field

BackinTN

I'm sure a guy like you who so obviously thrives on attention , is probably having the best time since you've been on CoachT ... I think it actually says a lot about Maryville fans that we all know what team is yours , yet none of us has even thought about , or cared enough to retaliate . If you were as intelligent as you think you are , you would probably know how many times we've had obsessed guys like you trying to put us " in our place " . Maybe if you went to other fan bases and tried the ol " Ensworth is better than you " you would get a response , but with Maryville we've been there so much , done that so much , that we really don't even care about your childish attacks. The guys responding to you are just toying with you and laughing at you and you don't even realize it . 

Get it all out of your system big guy , we know if you go back to just your team's threads that the crickets chirping would drive a guy as needy as you even more bonkos than you already are , so just like Trolls from the past , we know you'll be around for a long time . We're not going anywhere , and you'll get what you really want , attention ....  congrats big guy .

Several of you have "retaliated" at every turn. Trying to claim you have risen above is just a flat out lie. You continue to make it up as you go along, don't you?

Childish? Like insinuating deviant bedroom behaviors? or name calling? Or threatening? Yes, you guys have certainly shown class. 

You got baited into this conversation and you lost. It is a shame that you don't handle losing as well as the team handled getting beaten by Whitehaven. 

Just prior to the playoffs beginning, let's have the yearly discussion on this topic.

It is is fairly well recognized that 7AAA is the premier district of high school football in Tennessee. Because the district is so much tougher than others, it can take a heavier toll on the top teams in that district in preparation for a playoff run while others say it should get them better prepared. 

Let the debate begin. How long until trolls from other parts of the state, especially the eastern portion show up? I'm betting less than 7 posts...

1993 -Riverdale Runner Up

1994- Riverdale State champs

1995- Riverdale Runner Up

1997- Riverdale State champs

1998-Oakland State Champs

2000-Riverdale Runner up

2001- Riverdale State Champs

2002- Riverdale Runner Up

2003- Riverdale Runner up

2004-Riverdale State Champs

2006 -Smyrna State champs

2007-Smyrna State Champs

2008-Oakland State Champs

2010-Smyrna Runners Up

Hard-hitting district play didn't appear to hurt them in any of those years.  Although I guess you could say it may have been a little easier back then considering Rankin was still there and there probably wasn't as many schools in the boro.

District 7 is tough, no doubt about it and the above is nothing to be ashamed of.  Before Maryville the winner of the largest classification was usually a Rutherford County or Williamson County school.  Riverdale is obviously not what they once were.  Maryville is in the mix now, Blackman and Siegel appear to be better than what they were 4-6 years ago.  I just find it funny to believe that the only reason they haven't won lately is because every year around turkey time they have half their team on the DL while all Maryville has to worry about are a few paper cuts and bruises.

• Upvote 1

1993 -Riverdale Runner Up

1994- Riverdale State champs

1995- Riverdale Runner Up

1997- Riverdale State champs

1998-Oakland State Champs

2000-Riverdale Runner up

2001- Riverdale State Champs

2002- Riverdale Runner Up

2003- Riverdale Runner up

2004-Riverdale State Champs

2006 -Smyrna State champs

2007-Smyrna State Champs

2008-Oakland State Champs

2010-Smyrna Runners Up

Hard-hitting district play didn't appear to hurt them in any of those years.  Although I guess you could say it may have been a little easier back then considering Rankin was still there and there probably wasn't as many schools in the boro.

District 7 is tough, no doubt about it and the above is nothing to be ashamed of.  Before Maryville the winner of the largest classification was usually a Rutherford County or Williamson County school.  Riverdale is obviously not what they once were.  Maryville is in the mix now, Blackman and Siegel appear to be better than what they were 4-6 years ago.  I just find it funny to believe that the only reason they haven't won lately is because every year around turkey time they have half their team on the DL while all Maryville has to worry about are a few paper cuts and bruises.

Maryville is actually 3-0 against then in the semis and 1-0 in the finals.  Rebels haven't played a team from Williamson Co. yet, believe it or not.

But, who's counting.