7AAA SEC of TN Districts, troll call and baited field

BackinTN

Currently, the front runner for strongest district is 16AAA, having the highest regular season win percentage for this season and having the two time state title game appearing team, and current reigning state champ.

Are we ready to declare 16AAA as the new SEC of Tennessee high school football? 

It never ceases to amaze me how totally clueless and childish you are.  It was obvious to anybody not suffering from caput in recti  exactly to what part of your post I referred.  More tap dancing and obfuscation.  Typical.  As I said in another thread, an outsider reading your above post stand alone would think it had been made by a bratty self-centered 4th grader.  Do you see a pattern here???

We now have a Thread for anymore Stalking you wish to do , I'll answer you there . 

Currently, the front runner for strongest district is 16AAA, having the highest regular season win percentage for this season and having the two time state title game appearing team, and current reigning state champ.

Works for me , actually multiple teams with 6A titles is more Impressive .... Geez we actually agreed on Something !!!!!!

Did you read my post?  I am completely no Bias on this one and have no dog in the fight, however you can not go by winning percentage within your district to determin strongest district.  It is pretty obvious that you have to have the strength of schedule factored in too and among the 3 districts I posted 4AAA, 7AAA and 16AAA, 16AAA had the weekest strength rating.  By your logic you could make the case that if the Sun-Belt conference had a higher winning % than the SEC they would have the stronger conference...does not make sense.  Besides that Maryville has been to the big dance the last 4 years and won twice and has a higher strength rating than any team in 16AAA so by what you just said would that make 4AAA the strongest?  There is no way to determin it and everyone thinks they play in a stronger district.

Did you read my post?  I am completely no Bias on this one and have no dog in the fight, however you can not go by winning percentage within your district to determin strongest district.  It is pretty obvious that you have to have the strength of schedule factored in too and among the 3 districts I posted 4AAA, 7AAA and 16AAA, 16AAA had the weekest strength rating.  By your logic you could make the case that if the Sun-Belt conference had a higher winning % than the SEC they would have the stronger conference...does not make sense.  Besides that Maryville has been to the big dance the last 4 years and won twice and has a higher strength rating than any team in 16AAA so by what you just said would that make 4AAA the strongest?  There is no way to determin it and everyone thinks they play in a stronger district.

I LIKE DA WAY YOU TALK !! Na seriously man , I've noticed you're a very entertaining , well informed , and Logical Poster . You're becoming one of my favorites and wish we had more like you on here . 

So you are leaving the door open for 7AAA based on this? If a 7AAA team, say Oakland,  makes it to the title game, that would put 7AAA on top because of the strength of schedule and success, is that a fair synopsis of your post? 

By your logic you could make the case that if the Sun-Belt conference had a higher winning % than the SEC they would have the stronger conference...does not make sense.

Interesting corollary there, actually... the Big East of all people has the best bowl win pct. in the BCS era (going back to '98). Guess they're the big dogs.

Not before I get my two cents worth in! Well, maybe a buck and a half's worth, I get long winded.

Now the problem I think we have with this whole 4AAA or 7AAA or whoeverAAA debate is this... Dynastic programs are outliers, and you can't reliably use them to discredit the teams they compete against. Mav4life's excellent analysis shows how the divisions fare top-to-bottom. 4AAA actually behaves a lot like 7AAA if you stop paying attention to Maryville - there's an ebb and a flow to who's on top - or in our case who's in the running for second. Just a couple years ago Bearden was upending an undefeated Dobyns-Bennett team (2010) and undefeated Sevier County team (2009) in the playoffs. They've fallen off since then, though, and now other teams like West or Farragut are better, just like Riverdale is down right now. Generally speaking, the Knoxville-area teams have had favorable results against the upper-East teams for a while now, and that's pretty consistently the matchups we have available to look at when it comes to Perennial-Contenders-Who-Aren't-Maryville, come playoff time. 

You just don't see a whole lot of 4AAA teams, or East Tennessee teams as a whole, getting stuck in the second quad come playoff time, though, so that we'd have those head-to-head matchups to talk about. When eastern teams other than Maryville do get seeded somewhere other than the 1-quad, they fare pretty well I think. Blackman over Farragut 41-38 in 2011 has been mentioned - Farragut was 3rd in 4AAA, Blackman 2nd in 7AAA that year. Also, not 4AAA, but Oak Ridge had a team in 2010 that had been 6-4 going into the playoffs (with losses to Maryville and Farragut from 4AAA), that got pushed out into quad 2 and didn't do anything but win it over Riverdale. Of course most of 7AAA was in quad 3 that year, so what can you do... 

Well Mooreronicus we gott sevrull good TB's......Eye hurd our june-yore TB haz ben gettin' hand writin' letturs frum Butch, Clempson etc.......... :popcorneater:

Excellent! Keep him away from the dark side though. I suggest, shall we day, diverting all of his mail from them and letting only the ones from Butch get through. That way he'll not err from the straight and narrow.

So you are leaving the door open for 7AAA based on this? If a 7AAA team, say Oakland,  makes it to the title game, that would put 7AAA on top because of the strength of schedule and success, is that a fair synopsis of your post? 

No, as a matter of fact if you read all of my post on here I would say that the conclusion I came to was it can not be determined.  I was just debunking the claim that 16AAA was as strong as he was saying.  There is actually no clear answer, if you look at the strength of schedule averages for 7AAA vs. 4AAA they are so close they can not be separated.  I mean think about it, 7AAA has one team whos schedule rating is 10.0 higher than their district average, and with one less team in the district than 4AAA that drastically raises the average of the entire district.  My point was not to say that one was stronger than the other, just to prove that they are actually pretty even and you can not make the determination that one is stronger than the other.