7AAA SEC of TN Districts, troll call and baited field

BackinTN

HAHAHA , LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY , BACKINTN JUST RESPONDED TO ME , SO I OBVIOUSLY OUTWITTED HIM! I amaze myself with how much more mentally Superior I am than these peasants !! They take the Hook , line , and Sinker every time !! 

I'm getting into the Halloween Spirit and I just put on my BackinTN face .... You have no Idea what you sound like do you . You've been saying the same thing over and over now for days . You've actually bored me to tears being so predictable . 

I'm sorry I made you cry. I had no intention of that. I figured a grown man could handle more than some posting on a message board. 

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Mahatma Gandhi

And I thought Taco was long gone. Wasn't he an Indy then Centennial guy? I haven't heard anything from him in a while. 

He's in admin now, so he can't do that, or can he. Getting pissed about people being proud of their team is a little ridiculous. Who the heck wouldn't brag a little, even unconsciously, with what has happened at Maryville the last 15 YEARS!!! Your constantly picking at these guys sounds a lot like the guy that never quite got the girl, if you would really like to know. If you want to start something with Maryville fans, just start a thread that says Maryville stinks. Instead, you bring the entire third of the state into it.

I will give you a synopsis of Tennessee football. West TN best athletes/Worst coaching (overall, not to offend). Middle TN is probably as close as you can get to the best of both worlds, yet never seems to finish. East TN has the worst players, outside of the north Georgia/Chattanooga area, in the state, yet the best coaching in certain classifications. Maryville, CAK and Greeneville should never win state championships with the overall talent base that they have. Alcoa is a little different bird!

Call this whatever you would like, but at the end of the day, a guy in district 4-AAA with a bunch of D3 hopefuls owns district 7-AAA, 11-AAA, and but a wrong call based on the NFHS rulebook, every other district in TN.

So, to summarize, don't be mad at pepvol and the other Maryville posters. Be mad at your admin and county for not funding and hiring to build and sustain a successful football program. Because, that, and that alone, is what holds TN back when it comes to HS football!

He's in admin now, so he can't do that, or can he. Getting pissed about people being proud of their team is a little ridiculous. Who the heck wouldn't brag a little, even unconsciously, with what has happened at Maryville the last 15 YEARS!!! Your constantly picking at these guys sounds a lot like the guy that never quite got the girl, if you would really like to know. If you want to start something with Maryville fans, just start a thread that says Maryville stinks. Instead, you bring the entire third of the state into it.

I will give you a synopsis of Tennessee football. West TN best athletes/Worst coaching (overall, not to offend). Middle TN is probably as close as you can get to the best of both worlds, yet never seems to finish. East TN has the worst players, outside of the north Georgia/Chattanooga area, in the state, yet the best coaching in certain classifications. Maryville, CAK and Greeneville should never win state championships with the overall talent base that they have. Alcoa is a little different bird!

Call this whatever you would like, but at the end of the day, a guy in district 4-AAA with a bunch of D3 hopefuls owns district 7-AAA, 11-AAA, and but a wrong call based on the NFHS rulebook, every other district in TN.

So, to summarize, don't be mad at pepvol and the other Maryville posters. Be mad at your admin and county for not funding and hiring to build and sustain a successful football program. Because, that, and that alone, is what holds TN back when it comes to HS football!

So you think 4AAA is the strongest district? 

So you think 4AAA is the strongest district? 

Which year? It could be any district any year, including 4-AAA. The only thing that we have to judge it on in high school football is the playoffs, and the only thing proven so far is that a team from 4-AAA has been there ever since there has been a 6A. I believe you to be a fan of the BCS and polls.

Do you think there is a correlation as to why the same teams are there in almost every classification each year? My bet is that those programs spend money on staff and their program, and that is regardless of district.

Which year? It could be any district any year, including 4-AAA. The only thing that we have to judge it on in high school football is the playoffs, and the only thing proven so far is that a team from 4-AAA has been there ever since there has been a 6A. I believe you to be a fan of the BCS and polls.

Do you think there is a correlation as to why the same teams are there in almost every classification each year? My bet is that those programs spend money on staff and their program, and that is regardless of district.

So some teams are buying their success?