Warren Co vs Cumberland Co Huge game with no playoff implications

Pioneersports

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think that the only way coach johnson is not back is if he chooses not to be, seems to be well liked by the kids and administration, hardest part of being a young coach is to figure out what they want to do on offense and defense and then commit to that philosophy so you are not starting over each year, it is ok to make mistakes but it is important to try and avoid making the same mistakes over year in and year out

4 years not long enough to figure that out!

No doubt!!! That's about like certain parents believing for years that their kid can play a certain position (QB for example) when they really can't and should be playing defense or me believing I can fix a heat & air unit!!! It's amazing how  smart youtube makes........huh......DAD!!!!

If u can't fix it get someone who can its really simple.it called variable change. position that change everything coaches & q.b look at ESPN they say it every night.insanity is doing same thing expecting diff result.w.c had the best team on the field every Fri night. So how and why and every game look the same. If not coaches why did they loose and finish last!