Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Action......then there's a reaction....meow...

E. Ham. lost to the worst team in the district <Coach Stone you S.CK, period. No press break, You are awful. team has got so much worse.  You probably loss all of your players due to transfers,that school will be fools to let you even finish the season. I said at the bugging of the season ya would get worse has the season goes and you have. Only common thing with the bad record for 5 of the 6 years is YOU the worst coach I have ever seen.

Good post "skydogg25"! Everybody has a tolerance on what they hear in this forum..a lot of the people that post on here say things that are "over the top"(I am guilty of that especially when the team I support is negatively attacked)..all I am saying is just let the teams play and analyze them after the fact..we all think our team will win every time they step on the court( I know I do regardless of what the other folk say)..nothing silences an opponents mouth better than a win(or loss) depending on which side you are on..and I agree they have some very good teams in Chattanooga and hopefully they can make it to the 'Boro.

Good luck and may the best team win on Saturday!

It made me sick watching East Ham. tonight it was horrible they have no coaching he is not a good coach or a good man to keep coaching knowing how he is hurting all those kids.  I said he was a good man but I change my views on that. If I was a parent i would be  petition the school for his job and I would be the first to sign it and I beat every player and parent on this team would sign it. "YOU S>CK STONE" and you coach like Your Stoned.

East Ridge-63, Brainerd-65...man I went to this game and ain't no way I'm losing if I have a lead of 19-9 after 1st, 36-22, at the half, 50-39 going to the 4th quarter...that's what ERidge had and outplayed Brainerd the entire game..with 4 minutes to go up by 6 points with the ball..then instead of slowing down they continue to shoot jump shots, missing...and Brainerd comes down and gets hot on a couple shots...poor game management by the Pioneers who really gave the game to Brainerd.

It made me sick watching East Ham. tonight it was horrible they have no coaching he is not a good coach or a good man to keep coaching knowing how he is hurting all those kids. I said he was a good man but I change my views on that. If I was a parent i would be petition the school for his job and I would be the first to sign it and I beat every player and parent on this team would sign it. "YOU S>CK STONE" and you coach like Your Stoned.

I have said all along that Cherne should have gotten that job. The principal didn't like him and gave it to a no name, non proven coach who played ball at home school/private Christian school. At any rate you build a $20m dollar school and hire a coach like this? Writing has been on the wall. Politics and mrs principal will keep him there.

Mathematically here is where District 6-AA seeds stand as of 02/05/14:

#3 seed is E. Ridge

#4 seed is Central

#5 seed is Red Bank

#6 seed is Hixson(could be Howard but all scores not reported)

#7 seed is Howard(could be Hixson, not all scores reported)

If Tyner can get past Red Bank on Friday then Saturday's game with Brainerd will be for the #1 seed, however if Brainerd wins they will still have to wait until the Tyner/Central game on Tuesday. Also Brainerd must win on Thursday night at E.Ridge(which makes the ERidge game huge for Brainerd) The game between the Rams and Pounders(in my opinion) is bigger than the Brainerd game.

What a finish to the regular season!

Current seeding is the same with Saturday's game(Tyner/Brainerd). If Tyner wins, Rams are 1-seed; if Brainerd wins, teams will be tied and Rams must win at Central on Tuesday!

Game between Central and Boyd on Saturday just as big with both teams needing a statement non-district win prior to the tournaments next week.

Well this might ruffle feathers. However, the only team that has the potential to play in M'boro from the Chatt area is Boyd.

You might be right, Brainerd is good but easy for a smart team to beat,  the Rams is the best Chance at this point to play in the Buro But should be put out pretty quick.

Current seeding is the same with Saturday's game(Tyner/Brainerd). If Tyner wins, Rams are 1-seed; if Brainerd wins, teams will be tied and Rams must win at Central on Tuesday!

Game between Central and Boyd on Saturday just as big with both teams needing a statement non-district win prior to the tournaments next week.

You think Boyd can beat Central, Boyd has proven to have trouble with speed , but do you think they over come it or just get swallowed up.

You think Boyd can beat Central, Boyd has proven to have trouble with speed , but do you think they over come it or just get swallowed up.

Boyd is capable of beating any team in the Chattanooga area..I didn't see the first game at Boyd but the score tells me that it could have gone either way regardless of who was missing on either roster..I can't compare the scores that Tyner had against either team because every game is different and it's always about match-ups and how the game is handled by the refs..will they let them play or will they call ticky-tack fouls, etc.

Just like the Brainerd/ERidge game last night..nobody was in serious foul trouble and basically they let them play(none of the key players were in foul trouble).

Anyway my point is..will Central play like they played against Tyner or will they play like they played against Brainerd(I was at that game). That remains to be seen. Will Central be looking past Boyd for the Tyner game on Tuesday? You never know what is going on in a 16-17 year olds head and that's where coaching comes in and usually makes a difference.

Whoever is reading this please please give us updates in this thread!!

You might be right, Brainerd is good but easy for a smart team to beat,  the Rams is the best Chance at this point to play in the Buro But should be put out pretty quick.

Don't agree with you on that point..the last time(2010) Tyner went to the 'Boro they lost to Marshall Co by 1-point in overtime. I think this team is a shade better than the 2010 team. We really won't know until that time comes but I think they will do better. Coach Harris scheduled some exceptional teams this year just to show them what is expected at the state level.

Don't agree with you on that point..the last time(2010) Tyner went to the 'Boro they lost to Marshall Co by 1-point in overtime. I think this team is a shade better than the 2010 team. We really won't know until that time comes but I think they will do better. Coach Harris scheduled some exceptional teams this year just to show them what is expected at the state level.

You might be right I just don't see what you see they are good but I don't see State Champs team yet, Maybe they will peak at the right time. The Rams can beat anyone but they will never get past CPA anyway.  On to the Games tonight, East Horrible gets killed tonight by Bradley,I going to take the Owls over Cleveland tonight,just feel there mad and plays hard tonight, but should be close game. Tyner beats up on Red Bank by 30, I believe it might be one of coach Stone last Reg season coaching game for East Ham. CSAS beats Silverdale by 20.