Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Good win by the Pounders. To many turnovers and a lot of missed shots especially layups.. Boyd is impressive.

Big game for the Pounders this Tuesday against Tyner which is a very impressive team who at times look like men playing against young boys.. Central has a lot of excitement going on at the school.

We need a lot of people at the Pounder dome this Tuesday.

Good win by the Pounders. To many turnovers and a lot of missed shots especially layups.. Boyd is impressive.

Big game for the Pounders this Tuesday against Tyner which is a very impressive team who at times look like men playing against young boys.. Central has a lot of excitement going on at the school.

We need a lot of people at the Pounder dome this Tuesday.

YA THEY DO NEED TO FILL CENTRALDOME ,TUESDAY. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.

Final

Central 58-54

Good luck to both teams!!!! Make Chattanooga proud this post season!!!!

No disrespect to you skydogg ,but I sit on the Boyd side and Ya fan cried all night long, I have never seen fans cry so much and ya got most of the foul calls and #3 Tiller look like he was playing for ya the first 3 period then played better in the 4th, and ya was still crying central was not turning the ball over because ya defense, they was just throwing it away. I think the starting 5 was in in the 4th qt. for Central, they played much better.

No disrespect to you skydogg ,but I sit on the Boyd side and Ya fan cried all night long, I have never seen fans cry so much and ya got most of the foul calls and #3 Tiller look like he was playing for ya the first 3 period then played better in the 4th, and ya was still crying central was not turning the ball over because ya defense, they was just throwing it away. I think the starting 5 was in in the 4th qt. for Central, they played much better.

Then I know you are not experienced at all. Keep knocking us that's fine bud. Funny you said you couldn't be there and to update you and I did that now you say you were there. That probably says enough about as a person!! The fact we went cold in four quarter and that was the difference credit goes to Central kids for that. Turnovers for the game ended at Central 18 Boyd 16 but if you think that was the difference go ahead. If you really want to chat feel free to do so in person I love talking sports!

Have a Blessed Day!!!

Edited by skydogg25

Rams better not overlook Central.

Why would we do that? You saw what happened in the 1st game..Spence made a comment that they may have taken the Pounders lightly.. not this time..Rams have secured the #1 seed and the regular season title..what happened to Central beating Boyd by such a large margin?? This is the second game that could have gone either way..I know one thing for sure: Rams will be ready and Coach ensures that they take "one-game-at-a-time!! Should be a good game..we will see soon enough!

Then I know you are not experienced at all. Keep knocking us that's fine bud. Funny you said you couldn't be there and to update you and I did that now you say you were there. That probably says enough about as a person!! The fact we went cold in four quarter and that was the difference credit goes to Central kids for that. Turnovers for the game ended at Central 18 Boyd 16 but if you think that was the difference go ahead. If you really want to chat feel free to do so in person I love talking sports!

Have a Blessed Day!!!

I wasn't going to make it but I did, I am not knocking ya ,you guys are a heck of a team , I just knew ya would have trouble with the speed of Central, but I will say it was a lot closer than I thought. I in no way want to get sideways with you I really like chatting with you, and Noyd will be in the Buro most likely when we are at home. Good luck to ya.

Why would we do that? You saw what happened in the 1st game..Spence made a comment that they may have taken the Pounders lightly.. not this time..Rams have secured the #1 seed and the regular season title..what happened to Central beating Boyd by such a large margin?? This is the second game that could have gone either way..I know one thing for sure: Rams will be ready and Coach ensures that they take "one-game-at-a-time!! Should be a good game..we will see soon enough!

Heard the game was moved to Monday any knowledge of that.