Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Cleveland won in the final seconds to beat East Hamilton66-64 and the Canes lead most of the game, but couldn't close it out and I tell you they don't have a good coach and he sits down the whole game and Kenny doesn't need to be at the 3 pt line trying to shoot 3s and thats where they got beat on the boards late.#5 for Cleveland took the game over and came out with a win. Mot really a go to man on Canes but Kenny had 17 and #5 for cleveland had 23.

Cleveland won in the final seconds to beat East Hamilton66-64 and the Canes lead most of the game, but couldn't close it out and I tell you they don't have a good coach and he sits down the whole game and Kenny doesn't need to be at the 3 pt line trying to shoot 3s and thats where they got beat on the boards late.#5 for Cleveland took the game over and came out with a win. Mot really a go to man on Canes but Kenny had 17 and #5 for cleveland had 23.

That is crazy , he want have anyone next year I heard all of them was leaving, he is a bad coach, Kenny is a good player just not for East Ham. they don't know how to use him, Also Mac is a good player but Stone thinks, he is Kenny 15 years ago so he is living has if he is Kenny out there but he is really hurting him, I bet they are glad this season over, being Stone said they would go undeafeated in the District. I see East. Ham. parting ways with him. Congrat to the Owls.

Elimination day in 6-AA: Hixson plays @ E. Ridge.( I understand that ERidge will not have all of their starters; if so this will favor Hixson). Red Bank @ Central; Pounders should win this one by 10; strange things have happened at these games and nothing can be taken for granted( not even the home court advantage)

East Ridge still should beat Hixson, without half there team' Central wins by 20 because the starter will be pulled early to save there legs for the Tyner game.

With 5 minutes to play 55-51..looks like you missed the prediction.. Starters are still on the floor and RB giving Central all they can handle.

You had turn over after turn over by one Central player and he seat him for 1:30 sec I think he had 12 Turnover. Then you have the wrong people at the wrong time only thing I could figure is he was trying to outrun them, I think Rodney is a best P/G for this team ,the new player struggle bad, Ryan played good and so did Long just don't play Long enough. Jamike didn't play enough and Central guys got killed inside. We played a Zone which wasn't working then went to a man to man and did better. If Central turn the ball over 1/2 that much against the Rams they will lose.

District 6-AA semifinals are set; the top four regular season seeds: #2 Brainerd vs #3 E. Ridge at 6:30PM and #1 Tyner vs #4 Central at 8:00PM; with E. Ridge starters still out Brainerd should win by 12 points or better; the Tyner/Central game will be interesting because they played a week ago(last Monday); I don't have any reason to believe the Rams will lose..they just need to stay focused and continue to play shutdown "defense"!!!

All Games will be at Howard (with the Girls games at 3:30p and 5:00p).

Ok I haven't been on here since we lost a winnable game Friday against Cleveland. I am so disgusted with Tank and how he handled that rotation not giving Hayes any rest until he turned it over 4 times in a row and was about to fall out due to exertion....WIth 2minutes left in thr game. The starters were in foul trouble in the second quarter and he did not take them out.so Kendrick knew that and they put the ball in his hands and he took over .Tank played 6 people that didn't get in till it was too late and jacked up another important game. If he don't trust his bench for a 2 minute breather why have one? We could have beat Mcminn with the bench if he was going to play the starters the whole game in round 2. Now we will have to travel .When the ball was clearly in our court. So just like last year the #1and 2 seeds are playing for 3rd and 4th place.#smh good luck to the rest of you guys...

District 6-AA semifinals are set; the top four regular season seeds: #2 Brainerd vs #3 E. Ridge at 6:30PM and #1 Tyner vs #4 Central at 8:00PM; with E. Ridge starters still out Brainerd should win by 12 points or better; the Tyner/Central game will be interesting because they played a week ago(last Monday); I don't have any reason to believe the Rams will lose..they just need to stay focused and continue to play shutdown "defense"!!!

All Games will be at Howard (with the Girls games at 3:30p and 5:00p).

thanks

You had turn over after turn over by one Central player and he seat him for 1:30 sec I think he had 12 Turnover. Then you have the wrong people at the wrong time only thing I could figure is he was trying to outrun them, I think Rodney is a best P/G for this team ,the new player struggle bad, Ryan played good and so did Long just don't play Long enough. Jamike didn't play enough and Central guys got killed inside. We played a Zone which wasn't working then went to a man to man and did better. If Central turn the ball over 1/2 that much against the Rams they will lose.

1st two quarters were close(37-33 at the half)..Rams came out in the 3rd and dominated the rest of the game..#44 is not as good as advertised..should be playing the 3 but thinks he's a 2 ! Zone worked for a minute but the kids finally settled down and let the "D" take over. It will be interesting to see if E.Ridge's players will be back tomorrow.