Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Interested to why your sources see Chatt. Central can win this one.  Don't get me wrong this is the post season and anything can happen.  McMinn Central have answered all challenges that have came their way.  Key wins against Alcoa, Walker Valley, Knox Webb, Franklin Co.  One of the losses to Walker Valley they were without a starting post that could have been the differece maker in a 2pt. loss.  Just curious about your why?

You answered your own question: "this is the post season and anything can happen". I have not seen McCentral play this year but I do know that Chatt Central can score, has a bench and can shoot the 3. They are young but very experienced and athletic. Earlier in the year they also were without some key players. Chatt Central's record will fool a lot of folks and I would not be surprised if they left Englewood with a win! Just my opinion.

"Ryan played good and so did Long just don't play Long enough."

Central is much better with the ball in his hand because 44 will pass, and he don't care about points, not like most of the player in Chattanooga I didn't see sydik stop him one time when he went to the basket matter of fact I didn't see any of tuner team stop him, his shot just wasn't fallen

You act like Long is the best player in the city. Its hilarious. He isn't even a top 5 sophomore in the city. Good player though

"his shot just wasn't fallen" lol

You act like Long is the best player in the city. Its hilarious. He isn't even a top 5 sophomore in the city. Good player though

On this team he is not the best player, they are athletic just a couple of ballers on this team, He just don't fit in this run up down the court, rec. center basketball that Central has come accustom to, I see his confident is down and I think Ryan from central is the best at this time , he never wanted to play for Central his dad made him, so will he get back on track I don't know but all I know is Central will not beat Mcminn ,Street ballin, he will play collage ball why we are still here on coacht, I hope his dad gets him out of Central, he would have been better off to stay at East Hamilton. Central could be really good I think if all the sophomores was starting and playing they would be better, but I heard the coach was sending 5 in and 5 out at East Ridge game the other night and playing a 2-3 zone on a team that can shot, that will never work. 

Also Chattaboogie only post you make is to disagree with me, Coach Stone sucks just like I said, Long can play, you are jealous of your miserable life. Now with that being said send your family over to play for coach Stone and let me know how that goes , matter of fact send him to any school here in Chattanooga to play Basketball ,there only a couple of good coaches in Chattanooga, the rest need to be working tasting pies. I would not let my son play for anyone in Chattanooga period, I would move to Atlanta or Memphis if he is a baller,   

Might of bee great but didn't happen!! Boyd dominated after the first quarter!! CSAS looked very indiscipline s not a good team IMO

CSAS has all Fresh and Sophs. In two yrs they will be very good. Mark it down. It's hard for Freshmen to beat Seniors no matter what sport. I look for Boyd I be in the Boro. They are very fundamentally sound.

Interested to why your sources see Chatt. Central can win this one.  Don't get me wrong this is the post season and anything can happen.  McMinn Central have answered all challenges that have came their way.  Key wins against Alcoa, Walker Valley, Knox Webb, Franklin Co.  One of the losses to Walker Valley they were without a starting post that could have been the differece maker in a 2pt. loss.  Just curious about your why? 

Central cannot win this, they have no team just a bunch of athletes, thats it, They run up and down the court, turning ball, forcing shots, not making open passes, not rebounding, cannot shoot freetrow, stupid fouls, that is so aggravating to watch when you know a team can be good. If between now and Friday or Sat. , whenever they play they can get some stability, they have a chance, other wise they loss by 20.  

Right now IMO....The top sophomores are Tyler Byrd...he is straight ballin at Notre Dame....Devante Jones at Tyner is out playing Maston and should have been starting from day 1...Cantrel Ware Of Cleveland is a good ball handler....Kenny Bunton is all that East Ham got and he is not that good to be that tall...especially when I see him attempt threes over rebounds and the qb Javon Craig is decent..streaky....Someone can debate me.....Oh I forgot about Long of Central lol..he in my top 20...don't want to get on winnings bad side lol

Also Chattaboogie only post you make is to disagree with me, Coach Stone sucks just like I said, Long can play, you are jealous of your miserable life. Now with that being said send your family over to play for coach Stone and let me know how that goes , matter of fact send him to any school here in Chattanooga to play Basketball ,there only a couple of good coaches in Chattanooga, the rest need to be working tasting pies. I would not let my son play for anyone in Chattanooga period, I would move to Atlanta or Memphis if he is a baller,

I agree with u on many thing but Chatt does have good coaches. Clark @ Baylor, Cole @ Boyd, Galloway @ Lookout Valley, John at East Ridge and so on. Thing is, the talent pool is not overflowing. Trust me, I've been from Memphis to Bristol with basketball and the talent pool is low. This is by far the worst all around I have seen in 15 yrs. The Memphis and ATLs teams win mostly off talent. Again, been there done that. I see it every Tues and Fri ;)

On this team he is not the best player, they are athletic just a couple of ballers on this team, He just don't fit in this run up down the court, rec. center basketball that Central has come accustom to, I see his confident is down and I think Ryan from central is the best at this time , he never wanted to play for Central his dad made him, so will he get back on track I don't know but all I know is Central will not beat Mcminn ,Street ballin, he will play collage ball why we are still here on coacht, I hope his dad gets him out of Central, he would have been better off to stay at East Hamilton. Central could be really good I think if all the sophomores was starting and playing they would be better, but I heard the coach was sending 5 in and 5 out at East Ridge game the other night and playing a 2-3 zone on a team that can shot, that will never work. 

Thats why Helicopter Dads always hovering around thinking their sons are better than they really are end up hurting more than helping their sons and what they should be telling them is to keep working hard and play thru tuff times and build character instead of becoming journeymen....He should have stayed at East Ham and help that program out.....Look at Kenny....he is the brightest light on that garbage team lol....but the upside is good.... 

Central cannot win this, they have no team just a bunch of athletes, thats it, They run up and down the court, turning ball, forcing shots, not making open passes, not rebounding, cannot shoot freetrow, stupid fouls, that is so aggravating to watch when you know a team can be good. If between now and Friday or Sat. , whenever they play they can get some stability, they have a chance, other wise they loss by 20.  

Wait a minute buddy...you need athletes on every team to win....if you can't run you can't keep up...nobody's playn half court slow it down ball anymore.....

CSAS has all Fresh and Sophs. In two yrs they will be very good. Mark it down. It's hard for Freshmen to beat Seniors no matter what sport. I look for Boyd I be in the Boro. They are very fundamentally sound.

Thanks and I sure hope so!! As far as CSAS goes their starting lineup had two seniors and a junior so it's not all sophs and freshman. And those three upperclassmen were the ones my first post was about.