TJ Parker- 133 rushes, 838 yards, 4 TDs

Raekwon Bunion 92 rushes, 546 yards, 0 TDs

Defensive leaders:

Jonathon Terrero- 109.5 tackles, 86 solo, 2 int

Darrius Pillow- 90 tackles, 65 solo, 4 sacks, 7 tackles for loss

Kimsey Bell- 45.5 tackles, 38 solo, 7 sacks, 8 TFL

Michael Huff leads the team in interceptions with 3

White County = #1 defense in 5a... Just sayin

I DO BELIEVE COOKEVILLE SCORED ON CLEVELAND 2ND AND 3RD TEAM KIDS. CLEVELAND CAN SCORE ON ANY PLAY AND THEY PLAY REALLY FAST,SPEED AT EVERY SKILL POSITION. OLINE UNDER SIZE BUT STRONG.

#RAIDERNATION

You are correct.  An early pick 6, and a FG before the half ended, as I recall, then the other score came near the end during mercy-rule time.

sequoah and rhea are the two really good teams they have played. the sequoah game was close. rhea co. is the only team who has beat them by quite a bit and even that game was close at half.  rhea thumped ooltewah in a jamboree so who knows. cleveland will be favored and does have a better team but white co. does have a really good defense so i would quit disrespecting them or you mit be going back to bradley co. crying.

sequoah and rhea are the two really good teams they have played. the sequoah game was close. rhea co. is the only team who has beat them by quite a bit and even that game was close at half. rhea thumped ooltewah in a jamboree so who knows. cleveland will be favored and does have a better team but white co. does have a really good defense so i would quit disrespecting them or you mit be going back to bradley co. crying.

no disrespect, and I won't be crying no matter what. Just pointing out the baseless claim of "the best defense in 5A".

no disrespect, and I won't be crying no matter what. Just pointing out the baseless claim of "the best defense in 5A".

If you are going to put quotes around words then you should quote correctly. I didn't say "the best" I said "#1". That's not a baseless claim, it is fact. 112 total points allowed makes White County the "#1" defense in the state. White County played 6 playoff teams this year and was 4-2 against those teams. 2 Of those games were shutouts. We won't shutout Cleveland but I do like our chances to compete..

If you are going to put quotes around words then you should quote correctly. I didn't say "the best" I said "#1". That's not a baseless claim, it is fact. 112 total points allowed makes White County the "#1" defense in the state. White County played 6 playoff teams this year and was 4-2 against those teams. 2 Of those games were shutouts. We won't shutout Cleveland but I do like our chances to compete..

ok, #1 defense in the state. I'm not knocking you guys, and your defense could be really good. But it just doesn't hold much water when half of your schedule is against class AA teams(3 of which have losing records). One of those playoff teams you shutout has been shutout 6 times this year.