Clarksville Academy @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Looking forward to traveling to JB for the upcoming 1st round game. I would had rather played a different team then we had already played this year, just for variety purposes. But we have to play were the TSSAA sends us. This should be a good game and it's usually exciting. JB sure put it to us earlier this year at there place. Also what I do like about JB is that after the hard fought game is over, we are able to leave it on the field. we can still get together after the game as two combined teams and pray.

The Adkins kid is a threat. He can run and throw. He also can cover and tackle on defense. Hopefully by him playing both sides of the ball the whole game works in our favor. I know he's an athlete. I am sure he accounts for a major portion of the JB offense. I do not know a lot about the other threats on the team by name but I do know they have fast RB's and good WR's that can catch the ball.I do know they are usually well coached.

As everyone knows, CA has been battling injuries all year. We are having to play a lot of younger kids in the skilled positions. Our quarterback is now our running back, Our wideout is now our quarterback. We are using freshmen for our WR & DB's. Our line has been our saving grace. We are surviving and I think we got out of the NCS game without any new major injuries. It was a very physical game.

I think this game will be an ole fashion slobber-knocker that will go down to the wire. But who ever wins gets to another shot at NCS. I am sure they will be in attendance in "mass" for the game. You should charge them double. LOL

It's hard to beat someone twice in the same season. I think CA will squeak this one out by a touch down. 28-21.

Good luck to both teams, I can't wait to get my baloney sandwich. Lol

Everyone from JB must be at FB practice. ? Are they practicing in full pads this week? What the final score of the game.

I'm not sure about practice, I only watch the games.  I'd say the score will be somewhere around 42-28 JB.  I know the first game was 40-14 JB but CA could have scored a couple more TD's.  The biggest questions I have for JB is can the defense make enough stops and can CA stop Kevin Adkins and the JB offense?  CA had 203 yards rushing against JB so they had success; meanwhile JB had over 400 yards of offense.  Neither team's defense was very impressive the last time these two teams met.  That'll be the key in my opinion.  JB recently made a change at LB, we'll see how much difference that makes in this game (so far it's been positive).

Coaches know there players better than anyone. They gonna play who they think will produce and get the job done. I would keep the ball in Adkins hands and that speedy running back alnight if I was JB. Coach Hood at CA doesn't care if you 140 or 190 if you can play and get the job none.

Edited by gtripledip