Round 1 Upset Alert - 3A

Jacketman89

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about East Hickman? They look like a strong 6 seed.

East could be a dangerous 6. Like all teams, it depends on which East Hickman shows up that night. They have a QB who has respectably been nicknamed "Air Hick". If he's on, look out! They won all the games they were supposed to, and had an upset or two. Most of us Fairview fans know what East is capable of.

It was South Gibson County that East Hickman out played last year.  We were #1 seed last year and East Hickman was #8.  This year we are seeded at #6 and will travel to meed #3 Hickman County.  I don't know if it would be considered a upset if we win but I hope we do.

Edited by pdpotts

Westmoreland is gonna have their hands full i believe. If they can't matchup with #45 and get 2 guys pass rushing Air Hick all night they could have trouble keeping East out of the end zone. I think EH gets underestimated by most people who aren't used to playing them.

South Gibson has a good shot at knocking off Hickman County too in my opinion. Especially since HC lost their leading rusher and playmaker a few weeks ago. I look for this to be decided by less than 7.