Round 1. Dekalb vs Knox Catholic

Waterboy78

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't afford anymore mental mistakes like we had last Friday!! DeKalb is 2 plays away from being 8-2!! Young team that has played well at times and has played bad showing their youth at times. We are looking forward to making the trip up there. Hopefully the bumps and bruises will be healed, any word on spare? I hope he is healthy enough to play because we really need him out there!

He substained an thumb injury to his none throwing hand needing surgery. I've watched DC play against Upperman and Smith county on film.

Against Upperman they didn't look very good at all but against Smith County they looked decent. On offense they throw the ball a lot and Catholic has a good seconday( 20 INTS on the year and 5 of those returned for TDS) defense for DC looks ok.. D-Line looks slow and not very active. Secondary and linebackers look decent. By what I saw I think Catholic will win this.

He substained an thumb injury to his none throwing hand needing surgery. I've watched DC play against Upperman and Smith county on film.

Against Upperman they didn't look very good at all but against Smith County they looked decent. On offense they throw the ball a lot and Catholic has a good seconday( 20 INTS on the year and 5 of those returned for TDS) defense for DC looks ok.. D-Line looks slow and not very active. Secondary and linebackers look decent. By what I saw I think Catholic will win this.

Waterbaby , trying to not hurt your feelings!! "DECENT" !!!! LOL

Our linebackers were actually a very strong point of the defense coming into the season. We had a starting linebacker break his ankle midway through the season and the two games you saw we had a second starting linebacker out with an ankle also. The lines are undersized this year except for #73 Gill.. We lost our qb, every wr, and every lineman but one this year from last years graduation. Hope they bulk up in the next few years.